dr. Birhanu the traitor from within

Current political, socio-economic and human rights issues.

Moderators: ዘበኛ ፩, ዘበኛ ፫, ዘበኛ ፪, ዘበኛ ፬

dr. Birhanu the traitor from within

Postby expert » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:50 pm

The CUDP have just postponed the vote of its 60 member central committee to decide either to enter or not the illegal parliament. Today was the day CUDP was to vote on this issue. The traitor within dr. birhanu/kestdemena were lobbying hard to get the votes to pass a resolution to enter parliament. For now it didn't materlize because of a small group of brave Ethiopians put up a fight and convinced some members to at least hold off. The traitor dr. since he was defeated again came up with an excuse to those who are not sure within the committee that at least he can get the TPLF to cancell the so called new rules passed by the previous parliament and make things more workable if they enter parliament and begged to give him time and let them finishe the negotiations with the TPLF then they can vote. Source close to the negotaitions said that the desperate TPLF will give the traitor what he needs that is will cancell the last parliaments new rules and have the CUD enter the illegal parliament. I hope the other CUD vetern fighters for freedom for the Ethiopian people like Hailu Shawel and Lidetu will not let this band Birhanu Nega/kestedemena people sell out the Ethiopian people again. It is a shame that the dr. all he and his group wants is to administer Addis to expand their personal/family businesses. It is a shame a traitor like dr. birhanu is allowed to play with the Ethiopian people's pain and suffering to advance his personal ambitions/goals. What a shame. dr. birhanu and co. will face the Ethiopian people's justice soon. Bandas are always bandas. We know dr. birhanu's actions aganist Ethiopia during the late years of dereg and the early years of TPLF where he played a pivotal role in the helping TPLF and the succession of Eritrea. I always had the question as to why dr. birhanu and the other traitor dr. mesfin jumped the bandwagon of the CUD right 2 months before the elections. Now it is crystal clear. they had a mission and their mission is to keep TPLF in power. dr. Mesfin on recent visit to the DC area said that there should be no public protest and that entering parliament is his goal for the CUD. He said this about two months ago. These bandas have a plan and they are showing it now. Shame on them. Shame on them.
expert
አዲስ
አዲስ

Postby ዞብልየ » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:28 pm

Mr Expert you are too extreme yourself. thanks for your concern , but I dont buy it at all. It is one EPRDF's divisive policy. I ave full confidence on the CUD leadership and its memebers that they will cross us to the bridge to freedom

nice try anyway :roll:
ዞብልየ
ጀማሪ ኮትኳች
ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

ሰላም ኤክስፕርት..

Postby Mekias » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:33 pm

ወንድሜ ሆይ በጣም የሚያሳዝንና ተስፋ የሚያስቆርጥ ነው..ድሮውንም ቢሆን በዶ/ር ብርሀኑና በዶ/ር በየነ ላይ ምንም እምነት የለኝም..አሁንም አንድ ማድረግ የሚቻል ነገር ቢኖር የነኚህ የሁለቱ ድርጅቶች ደጋፊና አባል የሆነ በሙሉ ከህዝቡ ፈቃደኝነት ውጭ ምንም አይነት መሪዎቹ ድርድር እንዳያደርጉ በስልክና በኢሜል ከአሁኑ ሰአት ጀምሮ ጫና ማድረግ ያስፈልጋል..ያንን ሳይቀበሉና ወንድሞቻችንና እህቶቻችን በእስራት እየተሰቃዩና ህዝቡ አርግቡ እያላቸው ዘለው ከገቡ..ለሚመጣው ነገር ሁሉ ተጠቃቂዎች እንሱ ይሆናሉ::
I love to be loved, but I never love for love!!
Mekias
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

dr. Birhanu the sell out banda

Postby expert » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:13 pm

thank you dear Mekias and Zobeal. Zobeal if siding with the people's voice and choice gets me labelled as extreme, so be it. I am proud of it. Please don't say it is EPRDF's divisive policy. You said you have full confidence on the CUD leadership that's good and fine. We all had at one point in time, until the so called traitors jumped in to serve their deceving purpose. I still hope the CUD will make a decision based on the Ethiopian people's choice and voice not on the traitorus bandas dr. Birhanu and kestedemena group. As for Mekias I agree 100% with you. We should put pressure on this sellout that they will be responsible for the action they are taking. Satifying third parties ( western powers) and that's one for the dr. birhanu the traitor agenda and make himself like the big man for his own sake. What a shame, all that stuff right around the election he said in public was a fake speech and he fooled all of us. What a shame. I am serious when I say, I am ashmed to see this kind of banda in our time when our people is on the verge of getting rid of TPLF. He wants to keep them for the next 5 years so that they can kill and destory our beloved Ethiopia. So dear Mekias let all do whatever it takes to expose this banda group from within and try to save our nation once and for all. The fight within is continuing as we speak.

Ethiopia will win over Bandas and traitors.
expert
አዲስ
አዲስ

ለexpert

Postby የመርካቶው ሰያ » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:05 pm

ሰላም ወንድሜ!
አማርኛ አትችልም? እኔ እንኩዋን እርም ብዬ ነበር ምንም ላለመጻፍ:ሁሉም ነገር ቅጥ አጣብኝ::
የአሁኑ ግን ትንሽ በዛ::
ዶ/ር ብርሀኑን ስዊድን ካሉ ኢትዮዽያዊያን ጋር ባደረገው ውይይት ነው የሰማሁት::ሀሳቦቹ የበሰሉ የአገራችንን መሠረታዊ ችግሮች ያገናዘቡ ሁነው ይታዩኛል:: እንዲህ አይነቱን ታጋይ ዘሎ ከሀዲ ምናምን ማለት ሌላው ቢቀር ይደብራል::ወያኔ መሆን ቢሻው ኖሮ ይህን ዙሪያ ጥምጥም ምን አስኬደው?
እባክህ ወንድሜ የሚመስለውን .... ተናገር::በሀሳቡ ከአንተ የተለየ ሁሉ ደግሞ ከሀዲ ከሆነ ችግር ነው!
የመርካቶው ሰያ
ጀማሪ ኮትኳች
ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

Re: dr. Birhanu the sell out banda

Postby ሳምቻው » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:33 pm

Expert ,

pls come down from your ""temprate zone ",which u've created in your self unwisely.
The Ethiopian poletical problem is a complicated one, like a spider net .yet ,it has a blezing fire in side of it , which u should hande with care ! very far from your imagination, in deed .

the Economist ,Dr.Birhanu Nega , is an expert in Bussness Mgt.with an extra ordinary experianced job skil .This poor nation has very few like him ....., but million like you and me !

i can confidently respond the content of your article , short and breif hereunder :-

u said :/he has been cooprating with EPRDF

yaa right , but not poletically . He helped them the way they should efficently utilize the country's natural resorce which apears scarce and scarce and even scarce ....

He helped them how they should control the falure of thire economic policies based on an objectivly researched data .

He helped them how as a government they should handle poverty . he gave them an educated high light how they can build an effective industrial policies .

why he did that ? in your understanding ,it is to be like a clique ! but for me ...., it is about helping the nation at large .

u said : / he is Banda

No he is not ! he is a very confident person.u can not arange a path of your own to him like a door front flood . . he was one of the great heros of Ethiopians who had survaived the dadly fire of the Red Terror . do you realy know his profile ,is in doubt !

you said ( he is runing for power ,to do his busness ,undercover, of his new postion in the city councel )

he is not starved for lexury . he has the money. if he was a kind of that perosn , he could do it in NYC, in his legend city . he can do it in his private busness . or , simply he can enjoy the millons of Birrs his father owns . but Birhanu ,is not such kind of "" Idiot ""

.Birhanu is a man ! who works for the nations greatest achivements . Birhanu belivs "" Ethiopia can be better by her own " that is the beuty of Birhanu .

Birhanu is a BANDA, that exists ONLY in your embiryo little mind ..

please read more Mr.rumour expert

sam

Last edited by ሳምቻው on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
ሳምቻው
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

dr. birhanu sold Ethiopia

Postby expert » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:36 pm

Selam dear yemerkato Seya
If you don't mind it is faster for me to type in english than amharic, that's the only reason. So please don't go fishing this way. Over the course of six months dear Yemerkato, the dr. have said a lot. Most are conflicting each other and all are said at different times to only serve his personal purpose. I have looked at the video of his meeting in Sweden thru the internet. And it was funny to say the least. The stuff he said cumilation to the election day is Ok but right after the election he took a different approach of not going forward with the people. His argument on one meeting which I was personaly present on why he joined the CUD was that he can't live without freedom. He said "' the difference between a human being and an animal is that human are free and without that freedom we will be considered animals."" He continued and said"" when I think about my children and their future, I said to myself I don't want them to live without freedom and as a father I have to do whatever it takes to deliver the freedom to my children"" that was righ before the election. But right after the election he came out in Europe and said that he will not call any Ethiopian to the street and get killed and that if TPLF will let us win we will win if not we continue the struggle. Then I was thinking what he means by not calling any Ethiopian to be killed. Now it is crystal clear that he changed course and was aganist any peaceful protest or civil disobidence. These two are the most important civil rights of any human being and for the dr. to not let the Ethiopian people exercise those is fundamentaly wrong. Any peaceful struggle which is being done aganist the likes of TPLF which doesn't compose peaceful public protest or civil disobidence will be like using only one hand in a boxing match. dr. birhanu knows all this , he is just playing his role to keep TPLF for the next 5 years. Yes he is a traitor. I don't have to tell it , his actions have proven beyond any doubt. By the way I never labelled any body who argue with me a traitor. dr. birhanu thou is one and that is because he is one. Sorry I have to say it like it is. This is not that I have a difference of opinion with him. It is becasue he betrayed the Ethiopian people again and again. His clever interviews will not save him this time. His days of justice will come . Mark my word. It is just we have the bigger fish TPLF to fry before that.
expert
አዲስ
አዲስ

አዬ ጉድ

Postby ባህርዛፍ » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:29 pm

ሰላም ወገኔ ኤክስፐረት!

አምላክ ስለሚወደኝ አንድ ቀንም (የኮንስፓየርሲ ኤክስፐርት) አድርጎኝ አያውቅም! ይቺ ስሙዋ በመአት አስራዎች ጊዜ ታላቁና ቅዱስ መፅሀፍ ላይ የተጠቀሰች ልዩ ምድር መቼም አትመክንም አራት ነጥብ!!

ብርሃኑም ሆነ በየነ የኢትዮጵያ ታላቅ ተስፋዎቿ ናቸው!!
It takes two for tango, and don’t play foul here. Tomorrow is another day. I say to you; it will be “Tit for tat” the other day.

Just curious; if you are typing so fast in English you supposed to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast too in amharic typing; because 2 + 2 = 4, not as you claimed 44.

መልካም ሁን ወዳጄ ኤክስፐርት ባለህበት!!
ባህርዛፍ
አዲስ
አዲስ

dr. birhanu sell out

Postby expert » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:00 pm

Selam dear Bahir Zaf
One thing your posting is Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla. You mentioned the bible, 2+2=4 , it takes two to tango and all that crap. Get real. You just ignored the issue and posted crap. I guess that's why you chose ""Bahir Zaf"" that's a good pen name buddy keep it up. As for Birhanu + Birhanu = Banda or traitor you chose. And what the hell "" tit for tat, tomorrow is another day"" please get your thoughts together and try to express yourself better. Look please if you think what dr. birhanu & Co. is doing is right then you should be happy. I for my part is not happy because they are bringing their personal issue in front of the people's which in my opinion is betraying the Ethiopian people. Bringing Dr. Beyene into this picture , I don't know why. I am a supporter of CUD and for Dr. Beyene and Hibret, I generaly support them but please keep them out of my discussion. You can open a new topic if you want. All I want to nail if the traiors within. Like you said tomorrow is not far buddy. All the traitors within will be left in the cold.
expert
አዲስ
አዲስ

ከህዝብ ለቅንጅት የተፃፈ!

Postby Mekias » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:11 pm

አዳማጭ ካለ ጥሩ መልእክት ነው..

http://ethiopianreview.homestead.com/Le ... _world.pdf
I love to be loved, but I never love for love!!
Mekias
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Re: dr. birhanu sold Ethiopia

Postby ሜሎ » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:44 pm

expert wrote:Selam dear yemerkato Seya
If you don't mind it is faster for me to type in english than amharic, that's the only reason. So please don't go fishing this way. Over the course of six months dear Yemerkato, the dr. have said a lot. Most are conflicting each other and all are said at different times to only serve his personal purpose. I have looked at the video of his meeting in Sweden thru the internet. And it was funny to say the least. The stuff he said cumilation to the election day is Ok but right after the election he took a different approach of not going forward with the people. His argument on one meeting which I was personaly present on why he joined the CUD was that he can't live without freedom. He said "' the difference between a human being and an animal is that human are free and without that freedom we will be considered animals."" He continued and said"" when I think about my children and their future, I said to myself I don't want them to live without freedom and as a father I have to do whatever it takes to deliver the freedom to my children"" that was righ before the election. But right after the election he came out in Europe and said that he will not call any Ethiopian to the street and get killed and that if TPLF will let us win we will win if not we continue the struggle. Then I was thinking what he means by not calling any Ethiopian to be killed. Now it is crystal clear that he changed course and was aganist any peaceful protest or civil disobidence. These two are the most important civil rights of any human being and for the dr. to not let the Ethiopian people exercise those is fundamentaly wrong. Any peaceful struggle which is being done aganist the likes of TPLF which doesn't compose peaceful public protest or civil disobidence will be like using only one hand in a boxing match. dr. birhanu knows all this , he is just playing his role to keep TPLF for the next 5 years. Yes he is a traitor. I don't have to tell it , his actions have proven beyond any doubt. By the way I never labelled any body who argue with me a traitor. dr. birhanu thou is one and that is because he is one. Sorry I have to say it like it is. This is not that I have a difference of opinion with him. It is becasue he betrayed the Ethiopian people again and again. His clever interviews will not save him this time. His days of justice will come . Mark my word. It is just we have the bigger fish TPLF to fry before that.

የውሸትህ ሽታ አላስነብብ አለኝ! ቅርናታም!
ሜሎ
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby ፓፓያ » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:16 pm

ኤክስፐርት(አማርኛ የምትችል ከሆነ)

እንደኔ እንደኔ ሀገሪቱ የምትፈልገው እንደ ዶ/ር ብርሀኑ ያሉ አርቆ አስተዋይ እና ሰላም ወዳድ ፖሊቲከኞችን እንጅ እንዳንተና ቢጤወችህ አሜሪካና አውሮፓ እየተንደላቀቀ......በሰው ቁስል እንድሉ...በለው ቁረጠው የሚሉትን አይደለም........በጣም የምትገርሙ ሰወች ናች ሁ..........የረባ ነገር አትሰሩ........ግን የሚሰሩትን ታንቁአሽሻላችሁ......በክፋት...በተንኮል የተሞላች ሁ ሰወች......በአማርኛ ለመጻፍ እንኩአን የተጸየፍክ ሰው እንደት እንደ ዶክተር ብርሀኑ ያሉ ቅን ዜጎችን ስማቸውን እንኩአን ለማንሳት ሞራል ይኖርሀል?
ፓፓያ
መንገደኛ
መንገደኛ

ድርድሮቹን ለሚያደርጉ!

Postby ወርቅሰው1 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:46 pm

ወገኖች ተግባብቶ ስልታም የሆኑ ውይይቶች ቢደረጉ ውስጥ ላሉት ተቃዋሚ መሪዎች እንዲረዳቸውም አስቡላቸው::

1ኛ: ይህን ድረድር የህዝቡ ጥያቄን ተሸክመው ነው ወደ አቶ መለሰ ዜናዊ ፊት የሚቀርቡት::

2ኛ: ያቶ መለሰ ብልጥነትንና የበረከት ስም ኦንንም ማን አለብኝነት ችለው የቆሙለትን አላማና ተግባር እንደሚያቀርቡና እያቀረቡም መሆናቸውን::

3ኛ: በራስ ቤት ላይ እሣት የሚለኩስ የለም:: በዚያ ምክንያት እነኝህ ተቃዋሚው መሪዎች የህዝባቸው ልባዊ አስተሳሰብንና እንዲሁም ምርጫውን 100% እነስርሱን እንደመረጠ ያውቃሉ::

4ኛ: በተቃውሞ መሪዎች ውስጥ ውዥቀት እንዳይፈጠር ለጊዜው የሚያደርጉትን ስለሚያውቁ ከጥቆማ በስተቀር ሌላ የግለሰቦችን ስም በማንሳት እንዳይዘመትባቸው ይገባል::

5ኛ: የውጪዎቹስ በቁሳቁስና በጭንቅላት የሚደግፉንስ ምን ይሉን ይሆን ብለው እንዳያስቡ ይገባል:: ምን ይሉኛል ባህላቺንና ያደግንበትም በመሆኑ::

6ኛ: ግድ የላች ሁም ይህን የውጪውንም የግቢውንም ጭንቀት ተደራድረው ያስፈጽማሉ ብዬ አምናለሁ::

7ኛ: ዶክተር ብርሃኑ በመሠረቱ ልናደንቃቸው የሚገባን ኢትዮጵያዊ ምሁር ናቸው:: አሜሪካ ዩኒቨርስቲዎች ውስጥ በተለይ በኤኮኖሚው በኩል ምን ያህል ፕሮፌሰር ሆነው እንዲሰሩላቸው በመብራት እንደሚፈልጓቸው ይታወቃል:: ያንን ትተው እምቢ ለአገሬ እምቢ ለህዝቤ ብለው ዘንባባ ይዘው ወደ አገራቸው በመግባት ባልተጠበቀ ሁኔታም በምርጫው ህዝቡ በሚያስመሰግን ሁኔታ ልጁን መርጧቸው ይኸው ያዲስ አበባ ከንቲባና የቅንጅቱ ላዕላይ አመራር ውስጥ ናቸው::

[color=blue]8ኛ: አሁን አገር ቤት ላሉት የተቃዋሚ መሪዎች ለመምከር የምወደው እንደሚከተለው ነው:: 1ኛ: የነሱ አፈ ቀላጤ የሚሆን ሰው ወይ ካሜሪካ ወይ በለንደን ወይም በርሊን ካልሆነም ሞስኮና ሮማ ሆላንድ ስቶክሆልም ካልሆነም ኦስሎ ሔሌሲንኪ: ከነዚህ ቦታዎች በአንዱ ላይ ጥሩ መገናኛ በሚገኝበት "አንድ ቃለ አቀባያቸው ሁሉንም አጣቃላይ ሁኔታ በቀን 2 ጊዜ እየተገናኙ የሚያማክሩት የሚነግሩትና መሆን መድረግና በውጪ ያለውም ድጋፍ እንዲያደርግላቸውም ሆነ እንዲተባበራቸው በሱ በኩል ቢሆንና ከዚያም በሱ ስር ያሉ 3 የተለያዩ ከተሞች ኢንግላንድ ወይም ዋሽንግተን ሆነው የሚተባበሩና ለህዝቡም የሚያሳውቁ የሚያወያዩ የንዲያደርጉ ነው::

ያማ ታልሆነ እውጪ ያለው በየሠኣአቱ ዕየደወለ ምን ሠራች ሁ በማለት ልብ ማውለቅ የለበትም:: በምንም ዓይነት ስልክ እየተደወለማ የሚነዘነዙ ከሆነ ፖለቲካውን ቀስ ብለው አስልተው ለድርድም ሆነ ለማሰብ ለማገናዘብ ጊዜ አያገኙም መንፈሳቸውን መጫን ይበዛባቸዋል::

ዜና አቀባያቸው ግን እስከዚህ የሚከብደው አይመስለኝም:: ወይም በውጪ ያሉት የፖለቲካ ተወካዮች ይህን ሥራ በህዝብ ግንኙነታቸው በኩል እንዲሰራ ቢያደርጉት ይመረጣል:: አገር በት ድረስ ከመደወል በኢማይል ተወካዩን በስልክና በፋክስ መጠየቅ ይቻላል ማለት ነው::

መሪዎቹም በውጪ አገር ታሏቸው ተወካዮች ጋራ በፋክስ በኢማይል በየዕለቱ ከትግሎቻቸው ከስብሰባዎቻቸው በኌላ ቢያሳውቓቸው ነገሮች የቀለሉ አሰራር ያድርባቸዋል ማለት ነው::

ታዲያ "የኛ ሁኔታ የሚያመለክተን? ከወጡ ሞስኮባው ቀደመ" ይላሉ:: ወይም ከፈረሱ በፊት ጋሪው ተጎታቹ እንዳይቀድም:: ታልሆነም "ጸጉሬን እሰራለሁ ብላ ሄዳ ተላጭታ መጣች" የሚሏቸው ተረቶች እንዳይደርሱብንም እፈራለሁ::

ግዴላች ሁም ዕድሉን እንስጥ እንጂ:: ለመሆኑ ይህ ድርድር እኮ ከአለፈው ዕሁድ ነው የጀመረው ታዲያ ወር አልፈጀም አመት አላስቆጠረም:: ትግሉ ቀጣይነት አለው:: ቅንጅቱም ህብረቱም ተዋህደዋል:: አብሮም ተመታገል ሳይታሰብ የወደፊት ዴሞክራሲያዊ ጓደኛና አብረው በመስራት ልምድ ያካበቱ መሪዎች ፓርላማ በመንግት ቢከፋፈሉ እንኳን ተቻቺለው ለመስራትና አላማና ግባቸውም የህዝብን አኗኗር ሁኔታ ለመቀየር ስለሆነ ያንንም አዲስ ሕይወት በተባእረ ክንድና ያገሪቷንም ዳርድንበሮቿንና ጥቅሞቿን ሁሉ አብረው ተረዳትተው ያስከብራሉ የሚል እምነት ነው ያለኝ::

አሁንም ተላይ ብዙዎቻቺሁ እንዳነሳቺሁት ውድ አቶ: ኤክስፐርት ሆይ! እባክህን በአማርኛ ጻፍልን:: አማርኛ አኩሪ እንጂ አስነዋሪ ቓንቓ ያለመሆኑንም ተገንዝበህ ከነገ ጀምሮ በአገርህ ፊደል ጻ:: ምክንያቱም አንተን የመሰለ ምሁርና አሣብ አመንጪ በባዕድ ቓንቓ እየጻፍክ ልባችንን አታውቅልቅምብን:: አንዳንዴ ቃላት መፈለጊያዎችንም በመፈለግ ግዜያቺንንም አትውሰድብን:: ሩ የእንግሊዝኛ አዋቂነትህን ሳደንቀው ነገር ግን ያቺሎታህ አገራቺን ለወደፊቱ ዲፕሎማት ስለምትፈልግ በተለይ የቀይ ባህርን ጉዳይ ተረክበህ ያንን በዚያው ቓንቓህ ታስከብርልናለህ ከሌሎች ወገኖጭ ጋር ሆነህ::

እስከዚያው ግን ያለኸው ከቤተሰብህ ያገርህ ልጆች ጋር እንጂ ከፈረንጆች ቤት ያለመሆንህን አስብልን:: እህት ሴይ ኖ! ምክራቺንን ሰምታ አሁን በአገሯና በምትኮራባት በሚያኮራን ቓናችን ስታስረዳን መቸስ ከአንቺሆዬ ጋራ በመጀመሪያ ያገኘናት ኢትዮጵያዊት እሷ ናት ብል አላፍርባትም:: በጣም የጀግና ጀግናም ነች ያገሯን በደል ባጋጠማት በተለያዩ መድረኮች በድምጽ ሣይቀር በፓል ታክ ውስጥም ሳይበር ከምትጽፍልን እኩል ተናግራ አዳማጯን የምታሳምን የምታስመሰግን ነች:: ቀድሞ በእንግሊዘኛ ብቻ ስትጽፍ ምንም ውጪ ቢኖር እንደ አገር ቓንቓ የሚቀናንና የሚያኮራን የውስጡንና ውስጣቺንን የምናይበት ያገራቺን መነጋገሪያ አለን እኮ ለማለት ነው::

ካጠፋሁ ይቅርታ?

*ቀይ ባህር ዳር ድንበራችን ነው*

አክባሪህ ወርቅሰው1
ከ(ሰሐሊን)
Last edited by ወርቅሰው1 on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ወርቅሰው1
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Expert = the looser. Time is running

Postby ባህርዛፍ » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:20 am

ስማ ወገኔ (ማፈሪያው!)

አማርኛ ታነባለህ ግን አማርኛ አትፅፍም: ከፈለክ ኢትዮ ኢንዴክስ እንገናኛ! እንዴት እንግሊዘኛ እንደሚጣፍ (መጣፍ) አስቆጥርሀልው::

ባህርዛፍ ኢትዮጵያዊ ነው! ባህርዛፍ አይተህ ታውቃለህ: ለነገሩ አንተ ያለህበት አገር ባህርዛፍ የለም!

ወደ ቁም ነገሩ ስመለስ: ዶክተር ብርሀኑን ለቀቅ አንተና መሰሎችህ የወያኔ ጀሌዎችና ሸዋን ገረመው ቱቲዎች: አማራና ጉራጌ እያላችሁ ቅንጅቱን ተገተጋችሁት! ግን ባዶ ቀራችሁ: አሁንም አንተ እዚህ መጥተህ ታቅራራለህ: ቅንጅቱም ሆነ ህብረቱ ያንተን የእንጀራ አባት ወያኔን መንቅሮ ያስወግዳል (By hook or the crook)

Next time if you reply me in English; I won't answer you. Write it in Amharic here or Otherwise let's blog in English at http://www.ethioindex.com. If you dare & have a guts!

Dr. Berhanu is one of the HEROS of CUD!!!
ባህርዛፍ
አዲስ
አዲስ

የኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ ልጅ የሚያቦካው አይነት አይደለም

Postby ሳምቻው » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:40 am

የኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ አንተ ከምታስበው በላይ የተጠላለፈ እና የተተበተበ ነው ::

ይህን ቱባ ሊፈታ የሚችለው ደግሞ; ብልህ ,ታጋሽ , አዋቂ , በተለይም በያዘው ስራ ቅን የሆነ (one who is determined) መሆን እንዳለበት ውድቀታችን ብቻ ያስተምረናል ::

ኢትዮጵያውያን ዛሬ የሚያሳስበን የዚህች ሀገር ማህበራዊ ደህንነት እና ከፊታችን የተደቀነው የሉአላዊነት ቀውስ ጉዳይ እንጂ ከ 5አመት በላይ ዘልቆ ስለማይሰራው የኮንትራት ፓርላማ እጣ ጉዳይ አይደለም ::

የ 3ሺ ኣመት ታሪክ አለን ስንል 5 አመት መታገስ እያቃተን መሆን የለበትም !

የ 5 አመት የስትራቴጂ ትግል ማካሄድ ይቀላል ወይስ ለ 50 አመታት የማይፈታ ማህበራዊ ቀውስ ውስጥ በደመ-ነፍስ ዥው ብሎ መግባት ይሻለናል ?

ሳም

Last edited by ሳምቻው on Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ሳምቻው
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Next

Return to Warka Politics - ዋርካ ፖለቲካ