The RARE Historical Opportunity to build AN AFRICAN EMPIRE

Current political, socio-economic and human rights issues.

Moderators: ዘበኛ ፩, ዘበኛ ፫, ዘበኛ ፪, ዘበኛ ፬

The RARE Historical Opportunity to build AN AFRICAN EMPIRE

Postby ምሰጢር » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:04 pm

Africa should not miss this RARE opportunity. To know how rare this opportunity is, just consider that Africa hadn't this opportunity the last 500 years. And this rare opportunity will not be there forever, at most for few years, while the West is weak and in decline and Asia is not yet very dominant globally.
Because he killed his wife he took shelter with his in-laws.
ምሰጢር
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Re: The RARE Historical Opportunity to build AN AFRICAN EMPI

Postby ምሰጢር » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Of course Africans should be aware that the West and Arabs ARE OPPOSED to African Empire Building.

You know, the last 500 years it was never as easy as today to gain global power and influence, not even during the world wars, thanks to the weakness of the West.

So, this is a huge opportunity for Africa.

In Ethiopia and Africa we can start thinking about building an African empire, which could have a common language such as Swahili, common religions such as EOTC and Islam, a common alphabet such as Geez, a common arms industry such as one led by South Africa, etc.

That would make the continent strong in a short period of time.

As we know we already have continental players like Dangote and Ethiopian Airlines, which could serve as empire builders.

The West and Arabs ARE OPPOSED to an African Empire Building because the agendas and interests of Africans, the West and Arabs ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, they are even contradictory.

Africans want,

1. Afro-centrism as THE DOMINANT ideology, other ideologies like christianity and islam could be tolerated but would remain subordinate to the Afro-centrism ideology.

2. Black nationalism

.

The West wants,

1. Euro-centrism as the dominant ideology

2. White nationalism

.

Arabs want,

1. Islam as the dominant ideology

2. Arab nationalism and global domination

.

Both the West and Arabs wish to expand in the African space, but we must prevent them and declare the space an Afro-centrism sphere of influence.
For that reason we have to keep the influences of the West and Arabs in Africa at minimum levels. While TPLF was in power both the West and Arabs were free to spread their influence in Ethiopia. That has to end and Afro-centrism should be allowed to spread in the country.

ምሰጢር wrote:Africa should not miss this RARE opportunity. To know how rare this opportunity is, just consider that Africa hadn't this opportunity the last 500 years. And this rare opportunity will not be there forever, at most for few years, while the West is weak and in decline and Asia is not yet very dominant globally.
Because he killed his wife he took shelter with his in-laws.
ምሰጢር
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Re: The RARE Historical Opportunity to build AN AFRICAN EMPI

Postby ምሰጢር » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 pm

What Africans have been calling for years, to Africanize non-African religions, China is doing now. What Africans call Africanization China calls "Sinicization”.

WARNING while reading article from the 2nd source. It seems the Western authors of the article have put word in the mouth of the Chinese official they quoted, and that word is intended to offend the African/black readers. That is a subtle form of anti-China propaganda by the West that occurs often. In the first source that word is missing.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/one-more ... es.607655/

https://icnnonline.com/china-vows-to-ri ... s-chinese/

.

So, this Chinese example of Sinicization of religions shows the huge opportunity the EOTC has to spread in Africa as part of the process of Africanization.

What we shouldn't forget is, ferenjis have been fighting Ethiopian culture for decades.

We have witnessed during the TPLF era how ferenjis, using their TPLF puppet, fought,

1. the Amharic language

2. the Geez alphabet and

3. EOTC
.

Their aim was to replace them with,

1. the English language

2. the Latin alphabet and

3. Catholicism/Protestantism respectively
.

TPLF was supported by the following countries:

1. USA

2. UK

3. European Union (EU)

4. Vatican (!)

5. Arabs

.

What those above listed five have in common is that they are aware of the cultural potential of Ethiopia, that means the realistic possibility that EOTC and Geez will spread beyond Ethiopia to the whole of Africa, which could then become pillars for the building of a continental civilization and empire.

So, with the support of TPLF the above listed countries were trying to thwart that potential of the Ethiopian culture at an early stage.

On the above list pay attention specially to Vatican and Arabs. Both want to prevent EOTC from expanding in Africa. Guess who would be the best internal partner or agent of the Vatican and Arabs to advance that agenda, now that TPLF is gone ? Exactly, muslim Oromos !

So, when analyzing the political situation in Ethiopia we need to consider this factor. You can be sure that both the Vatican and Arabs are in support of muslim Oromos as both of them see EOTC as a threat and muslim Oromos as a solution to the EOTC problem.

The victory in Adwa 123 years ago helped to preserve Ethiopian culture. Thanks to the global developments the EOTC has now the historical opportunity to take the place of the Vatican in Africa and create a continental civilization. That is something the ferenjis and arabs don’t like and will oppose, but it is a huge opportunity for Africa to create a continental culture.

The Vatican with its endless scandals is weakened these days, and the EOTC can exploit that weakness.

According to Tekle Yishaw many Africans asked him in the past why Ethiopia didn't spread the Orthodox church in the rest of Africa. There are also many Ethiopian Orthodox churches in the black world. Of course, the Vatican doesn't like that and will try to sabotage any effort.

The CIA is of course a deadly weapon the West and the Vatican have against others, which by the way could easily be terminated against the will of the USA by simply lifting diplomatic immunity for USA and co. embassies and the likes.

You can assume that after watching the pictures below, the CIA was mad at Haile Selassie (CIA's non-foreign personnel is comprised mostly of nazis, catholics and jews) because he was attacking Western culture (catholicism) in the Western hemisphere, one more reason to overthrow him later.

Haile Selassie at the Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony for an Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church in Trinidad in 1966
Image

Image


ምሰጢር wrote:Africa should not miss this RARE opportunity. To know how rare this opportunity is, just consider that Africa hadn't this opportunity the last 500 years. And this rare opportunity will not be there forever, at most for few years, while the West is weak and in decline and Asia is not yet very dominant globally.
Because he killed his wife he took shelter with his in-laws.
ምሰጢር
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Re: The RARE Historical Opportunity to build AN AFRICAN EMPI

Postby ምሰጢር » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:36 am

The time has come for,

1. Swahili (the future lingua franca of Africa and most-spoken language on the planet)

2. EOTC (the future biggest religion in the world)

3. Geez Alphabet and

4. Afro-centrism (soon to become one of the most dominant ideologies on the planet)

All of them pillars for a continental civilization and empire.

So fantastic, watching the collapse of the short-lived USA empire a number of countries and groups of countries are now positioning themselves for global cultural domination.

Africa, China and India are among them, and the three are also the ones with the best chances to culturally dominate the world.

Whites of course want blacks to support their imperial ambitions, but if blacks could gain power and influence for themselves globally why support whites' ambitions ?

Countries and groups of countries now positioning themselves for global cultural domination watching the collapse of the USA empire:

1. Africa

2. China

3. India

4. Turkey

5. Arabs (via islam)

6. Europe

7. Russia

8. Brazil

9. Iran

.

.

.


The top three on the list could arrange things and then they could succeed.

Interesting facts about the three:

They number about 4 billion or some 60% of the global population,
and their share is going to increase as India and Africa are growing above the global average.

The three could indeed become masters of the universe because, beside their huge size, they also have influence in other parts of the world,

1. Africa in Americas,

2. China in Asia and some places in Americas and

3. India in Africa, Asia and other places.
Because he killed his wife he took shelter with his in-laws.
ምሰጢር
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Re: The RARE Historical Opportunity to build AN AFRICAN EMPI

Postby ቢተወደድ1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:24 am

Is this your dream or what? As we witnessed it in some part of African, tribalism is more conserved than Africanism .

ምሰጢር wrote:The time has come for,

1. Swahili (the future lingua franca of Africa and most-spoken language on the planet)

2. EOTC (the future biggest religion in the world)

3. Geez Alphabet and

4. Afro-centrism (soon to become one of the most dominant ideologies on the planet)

All of them pillars for a continental civilization and empire.

So fantastic, watching the collapse of the short-lived USA empire a number of countries and groups of countries are now positioning themselves for global cultural domination.

Africa, China and India are among them, and the three are also the ones with the best chances to culturally dominate the world.

Whites of course want blacks to support their imperial ambitions, but if blacks could gain power and influence for themselves globally why support whites' ambitions ?

Countries and groups of countries now positioning themselves for global cultural domination watching the collapse of the USA empire:

1. Africa

2. China

3. India

4. Turkey

5. Arabs (via islam)

6. Europe

7. Russia

8. Brazil

9. Iran

.

.

.


The top three on the list could arrange things and then they could succeed.

Interesting facts about the three:

They number about 4 billion or some 60% of the global population,
and their share is going to increase as India and Africa are growing above the global average.

The three could indeed become masters of the universe because, beside their huge size, they also have influence in other parts of the world,

1. Africa in Americas,

2. China in Asia and some places in Americas and

3. India in Africa, Asia and other places.
ቢተወደድ1
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:48 am
Location: Bisheftu

Re: The RARE Historical Opportunity to build AN AFRICAN EMPI

Postby ምሰጢር » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Wot ?!

Were you born yesterday ?

Africans want to unite the continent at least since the late 1950s, that is why the OAU was founded in the early 1960s. And that hasn't changed today despite efforts by ferenjis to spread tribalism on the continent using puppets like TPLF:

Malema calls for the adoption of Kiswahili as Africa’s common language
https://thisisafrica.me/malema-calls-fo ... -language/

Of course building an African empire is not just for fun, but also for the sake of survival. Individual African countries are too weak and poor to defend themselves against nuclear armed powers like USA.

ቢተወደድ1 wrote:Is this your dream or what? As we witnessed it in some part of African, tribalism is more conserved than Africanism .

ምሰጢር wrote:The time has come for,

1. Swahili (the future lingua franca of Africa and most-spoken language on the planet)

2. EOTC (the future biggest religion in the world)

3. Geez Alphabet and

4. Afro-centrism (soon to become one of the most dominant ideologies on the planet)

All of them pillars for a continental civilization and empire.

So fantastic, watching the collapse of the short-lived USA empire a number of countries and groups of countries are now positioning themselves for global cultural domination.

Africa, China and India are among them, and the three are also the ones with the best chances to culturally dominate the world.

Whites of course want blacks to support their imperial ambitions, but if blacks could gain power and influence for themselves globally why support whites' ambitions ?

Countries and groups of countries now positioning themselves for global cultural domination watching the collapse of the USA empire:

1. Africa

2. China

3. India

4. Turkey

5. Arabs (via islam)

6. Europe

7. Russia

8. Brazil

9. Iran

.

.

.


The top three on the list could arrange things and then they could succeed.

Interesting facts about the three:

They number about 4 billion or some 60% of the global population,
and their share is going to increase as India and Africa are growing above the global average.

The three could indeed become masters of the universe because, beside their huge size, they also have influence in other parts of the world,

1. Africa in Americas,

2. China in Asia and some places in Americas and

3. India in Africa, Asia and other places.
Because he killed his wife he took shelter with his in-laws.
ምሰጢር
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Re: The RARE Historical Opportunity to build AN AFRICAN EMPI

Postby ምሰጢር » Mon May 20, 2019 1:27 pm

At this point Ethiopia and Africa are threatened by a number of countries, who could strike either of them with missiles.

For example Ethiopia is threatened by the following countries with missile strikes, almost all of whom are nuclear powers,

1. Saudi Arabia

2. Israel

3. India

4. Iran

5. North Korea

6. France

7. UK

8. China

9. Russia

10. USA


Image

We might need to accuse Ethiopian elites (politicians, intellectuals and journalists), Askari TPLF, tribalists and Ethiopian agents of ferenjis of treason for having exposed the population to existential danger for decades by distracting the people from more important issues, such as taking care of defence. Knowingly or unknowingly, those traitors or de facto traitors served the interests of external enemies.


ምሰጢር wrote:Wot ?!

Were you born yesterday ?

Africans want to unite the continent at least since the late 1950s, that is why the OAU was founded in the early 1960s. And that hasn't changed today despite efforts by ferenjis to spread tribalism on the continent using puppets like TPLF:

Malema calls for the adoption of Kiswahili as Africa’s common language
https://thisisafrica.me/malema-calls-fo ... -language/

Of course building an African empire is not just for fun, but also for the sake of survival. Individual African countries are too weak and poor to defend themselves against nuclear armed powers like USA.

ቢተወደድ1 wrote:Is this your dream or what? As we witnessed it in some part of African, tribalism is more conserved than Africanism .

ምሰጢር wrote:The time has come for,

1. Swahili (the future lingua franca of Africa and most-spoken language on the planet)

2. EOTC (the future biggest religion in the world)

3. Geez Alphabet and

4. Afro-centrism (soon to become one of the most dominant ideologies on the planet)

All of them pillars for a continental civilization and empire.

So fantastic, watching the collapse of the short-lived USA empire a number of countries and groups of countries are now positioning themselves for global cultural domination.

Africa, China and India are among them, and the three are also the ones with the best chances to culturally dominate the world.

Whites of course want blacks to support their imperial ambitions, but if blacks could gain power and influence for themselves globally why support whites' ambitions ?

Countries and groups of countries now positioning themselves for global cultural domination watching the collapse of the USA empire:

1. Africa

2. China

3. India

4. Turkey

5. Arabs (via islam)

6. Europe

7. Russia

8. Brazil

9. Iran

.

.

.


The top three on the list could arrange things and then they could succeed.

Interesting facts about the three:

They number about 4 billion or some 60% of the global population,
and their share is going to increase as India and Africa are growing above the global average.

The three could indeed become masters of the universe because, beside their huge size, they also have influence in other parts of the world,

1. Africa in Americas,

2. China in Asia and some places in Americas and

3. India in Africa, Asia and other places.
Because he killed his wife he took shelter with his in-laws.
ምሰጢር
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 pm


Return to Warka Politics - ዋርካ ፖለቲካ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests