nocturnal pulses

The Love Forum (love, relationship) (የኔ ቆንጆ እንተዋወቅ :-)

Postby ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 am

Konjit wrote:Right? :lol: (poor thing she doesn't knwo we are on her big time lol)

Be rest assured that she's gonna have her own pay back time on us in the morning :lol:

I know my song choice can be a bit depressing, but mind you am not trying to do jumping jacks here, am trying to put my brain to rest :lol:

Now I know...and getting in a same mood :D

This is what's playing in my playlist now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umKVifpVLZc

You know what? my buddy was telling me about Jano band excitedly two days ago while we were chatting.....here you shoved it in my ear :D .....so glad and thankful to you Konjit.....a nice blend of ethiopian melody with rock, I guess :? by the way, is it ዘለሰኛ ወይንስ አንቺሆዬ :?:
"እቺ ለቅሶ ከፍየል በላይ ነች"
ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby Konjit » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:12 am

ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ wrote: You know what? my buddy was telling me about Jano band excitedly two days ago while we were chatting.....here you shoved it in my ear :D .....so glad and thankful to you Konjit.....a nice blend of ethiopian melody with rock, I guess :? by the way, is it ዘለሰኛ ወይንስ አንቺሆዬ :?:

I am glad you liked it :D I think they did a good job too, I am not so big when it comes to rock but I thought it was cool infact been listening to it more than i should :lol: Did you seriously ask if it is ዘለሰኛ ወይንስ አንቺሆዬ? :lol: that's pure cruelty :D Well let me give it a try i think its አንቺሆዬ :D
Faith is putting all your eggs in God's basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch. ~Ramona C.
Konjit
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 am

Konjit wrote: Did you seriously ask if it is ዘለሰኛ ወይንስ አንቺሆዬ? :lol: that's pure cruelty :D Well let me give it a try i think its አንቺሆዬ :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come on Konjit....you can do better :lol: Just act like you went to Berklee College of Music and be creative in using some new fancy musical technical words like ዘለአንቺ ወይንም አንቺዘልዛላ :lol: :lol: am so silly :lol: :lol: :lol:
"እቺ ለቅሶ ከፍየል በላይ ነች"
ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby Konjit » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:32 am

ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come on Konjit....you can do better :lol: Just act like you went to Berklee College of Music and be creative in using some new fancy musical technical words like ዘለአንቺ ወይንም አንቺዘልዛላ :lol: :lol: am so silly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay you sure are silly :lol: :lol: አንቺዘልዛላ :lol: how about አዘለች or አንቺዘለሰኛ ? I guess your silliness is contagious, look what you did :lol:
Faith is putting all your eggs in God's basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch. ~Ramona C.
Konjit
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 am

Konjit wrote: Okay you sure are silly :lol: :lol: አንቺዘልዛላ :lol: how about አዘለች or አንቺዘለሰኛ ? I guess your silliness is contagious, look what you did :lol:

It's so comforting and nice to know it's mutual :lol: :lol: but Sense of humor.....huh? You are in a higher level.....አዘለች :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Konjit.....right now, am finding it hard to keep my eyes open.....Please pick a nice tune for me that soothes me to a deep sleep

Thanks, yene emebet, for the great Tuesday night!!!
"እቺ ለቅሶ ከፍየል በላይ ነች"
ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby Konjit » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 am

ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ wrote:
Konjit wrote: Okay you sure are silly :lol: :lol: አንቺዘልዛላ :lol: how about አዘለች or አንቺዘለሰኛ ? I guess your silliness is contagious, look what you did :lol:

It's so comforting and nice to know it's mutual :lol: :lol: but Sense of humor.....huh? You are in a higher level.....አዘለች :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Konjit.....right now, am finding it hard to keep my eyes open.....Please pick a nice tune for me that soothes me to a deep sleep

Thanks, yene emebet, for the great Tuesday night!!!

Feeling is mutual Thank you :D
This is not what you probably expect but this will def help those eyes to rest you can't help it :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8lszbHW-1I
Konjit
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby ክቡራን » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 pm

እኅህ...የቦግዬ እርሶ እኮ እቺን ቀይ ሻሽ እንደ አፖሎ አስረው በየቦታው ቦግ እያሉብኝ ተምታትቶብኝ እኮ ነው..እዚህ የጻፍኩት :D በርግጥ ይሄ ሌላ ቦታ የከፈቱት ቤት ውስጥ መመልስ ነበረበት....ይመኑኝ ግን በእንቅልፍ ልቤ አይደለም. የጻፍኩት. :lol: ሲልፐለስ ናይት ነው ለኔ ምናምን ሲሉ...እንዴ ቦጌ እኔ እያለሁ ለምን ስሊፕለስ ናይት ይሆንባቸዋል...እንቅልፋቸው እስኪሚመጣ ላታኛቸው..እንጂ ለምን የቀረ አይቀርም ብዬ ነው..ላማሽዎት እዚህ መጥቼ የጻፍኩት...እርሶ ግን የዞረብኝ መስሎዎት እህምምንም አሳሳቷት... :D
በሉ ለሁላችሁም..
መልካም ቀን ይሁን.. .8)

የቦግዪ wrote:
ክቡራን wrote:It is 10.24 PM here; unlike from you I am having a working night…. papers all over the table and grading and writing staff, as well as a cup of coffee on my right …I am wired! :D …sleepless night …hmmm... , ወ/ሮ ቦጌ you may have watched that monster solar flames video... :Initially I thought this is something generates from the 7th heaven…(from the Almighty God..) but it is simply the fantasy of physics , they are not even sure this will occur , some of them even predicted solar maximum will come in 2012 some even went further and said 2014. የሚሊዮን ዶለር ግራንት ሊጠልፉበት እኮ ነው ..አሸባሪዎች!! :D The lady scientist ( I think she is the honest of all ) especially ( unlike the Chinese looking guy ) ..said that we don’t fully understand the solar system itself…!! Well said! እውነቱን ተናግሮ የመሸበት ማደር ! ይልዎታል እቺ ናት...ስላም ያመሻሹ.... 8)

በእንቅልፍ ልብህ እንደጻፍከው እርግጠኛ ነኝ :lol: አሁን ይሄ ቶፒክ ቦታው እዚህ ነው??
ክቡራን
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby የቦግዪ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:04 pm

ዛሬ ዝም ብሎ ሳቅ/ቂ ሳቅ/ቂ እያለኝ የትኛው ቤት ሄጄ ልሳቅ እያልኩ ነበር:: በቃ ሶሪ እዚ ልለቀው ነው :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gotta live my life like there's one more move to make.
የቦግዪ
አዲስ
አዲስ

Postby ክቡራን » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:47 am

እንዴ ቦግዬ ዛሬ እልልል ልልልል የሚባልበት ቀን ነው:: እርሶ ቦግ ብለው እንደገናም ስቀው ....ዑ..ዑ..ዑ.. ( በደስታ) ...ጨረቃ ብርህኅኗን ሰጠች:: 12/12/12:: :D
ክቡራን
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby ሳምራውው33 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:15 am

ክቡራን wrote:It is 10.24 PM here; unlike from you I am having a working night…. papers all over the table and grading and writing staff, as well as a cup of coffee on my right …I am wired! :D …sleepless night …hmmm... , ወ/ሮ ቦጌ you may have watched that monster solar flames video... :Initially I thought this is something generates from the 7th heaven…(from the Almighty God..) but it is simply the fantasy of physics , they are not even sure this will occur , some of them even predicted solar maximum will come in 2012 some even went further and said 2014. የሚሊዮን ዶለር ግራንት ሊጠልፉበት እኮ ነው ..አሸባሪዎች!! :D The lady scientist ( I think she is the honest of all ) especially ( unlike the Chinese looking guy ) ..said that we don’t fully understand the solar system itself…!! Well said! እውነቱን ተናግሮ የመሸበት ማደር ! ይልዎታል እቺ ናት...ስላም ያመሻሹ.... 8)

የኔ ገልቱ ተው ባክህ አንጀቴን አትብላው :lol: እዚም ደገምከው ከብትነትህን አሳየህ :cry: አይ እንግሊዝኛ :!: አሁን ማን ያርምልህ ብቻህን ዴስክህ ላይ ቁጭ ብለህ :?:
በቃ እቺው ናት እውቀትሽ :?: ጌታህ ከላይ አንዳንድ ቦታ እሱም ይዘባርቃል በእንጉ ሲሞክር ካንተ ግን ይሻላል ጌታዬ ማለትህ አልተሳሳትክም :lol:

ደሞ ደሞ ቡና ይቅርብህ እኔ ጥሩ ጭድ አመጣልሀለሁ ከአንቡላ ጋር :P ጭድም አትምርም አይደል :?: ለሌላ ክፍል የጻፍኩት ነው አልክ :lol: :lol: ቸክችከህ ቸክችከህ ቤት እየከፈትክ ድርግም :lol: አይ የኔ ኮርማ በጣም አሳዘንከኝ :cry:

You are already confused what to write under one name, how do you think you can cope with the ኒክ name Asir Aleqa Dabala :?:

It was right for you not to try to reply in English in our last debate because you have been empty . Maybe it has taken you ages even to write what you have messed up above. Pussy :lol: cat :!: እሲቲ እቺን የ Tom Jones ን What 's New Pussycat የሚለውን ዘፈን ልጋብዝሽ :wink: አንተ ግን pussy ነህ እንጂ pussycat አይደለህም :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw
The love of money is the root of all evil.

ሳምራውው 33 የግጥም አርበኛ
ስንኝ ቋጣሪ በውብ አማርኛ ::

Postby recho » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm

እዋይ ለ ሶስት ቀን ዞር ብል ዳጊቾ ማሽኮርመሚንግ ማይ ትዊን .. አንተ ቡዋ ምነው አልካሳ ? ነብር አየኝ በል ... ዩ ቴክ ኤ ጉድ ኬር ኦፍ ማ ትዊን ኦር ዩ ሀቭ ቱ አንስር ቱ ሚ ... እና ትረስት ሚ .. ኢፍ አይ ዶንት ላይክ ዩር አንሰር ... ዩ አንሰር ቱ ሚ አጌን .. ኢፍ አይ ዶንት ላይክ ኢት .. ዩ ዊል አንሰር አጌን በት ዩ ዊል ቢ ኢን ትራብል :lol: :lol: :lol: ይቺን ደግሞ ያ አዲሱ የዋርካ አባል ሴጣን የሚባለው በእንግሊስ ፊደላት እንዲያሰፍርልህ ጠይቅ ... :lol:

ቆንጂት ደግ ነሽ? ምንድነው ወያኔው ስር ስር የምትይበት ምክኛቱ አንቺ ? :lol: :lol: :lol: ዳግማዊ ደግሞ :twisted: :evil:
"ሰነፍ በልቡ። አምላክ የለም ይላል በሥራቸው ረከሱ ጐስቈሉ በጎ ነገርን የሚሠራ የለም " መዝሙረ ዳዊት ምእራፍ 14:1
recho
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:48 am

One of my all time favorite christmas songs....to Konjit and recho (in alphabetical order :D)

All I Want for Christmas is You

Legal Disclaimer: All warka members and visitors are hereby notified that the song has no, whatsoever, personal message, meaning, or implication with the aforementioned ladies :lol:
"እቺ ለቅሶ ከፍየል በላይ ነች"
ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby የቦግዪ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:58 am

ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ wrote:Legal Disclaimer: All warka members and visitors are hereby notified that the song has no, whatsoever, personal message, meaning, or implication with the aforementioned ladies :lol:

Yeah right!
Gotta live my life like there's one more move to make.
የቦግዪ
አዲስ
አዲስ

Postby recho » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm

ዳጊቾ ወያኔው ጉዋዴ...

ስለዘፈን ምርጫው ታንኩ ታንኩ ብያለሁ .. መልካም የነጫጭቦች ገና በአል እንዲሆንልህ ተመኝቻለሁ ... :D

ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ wrote:One of my all time favorite christmas songs....to Konjit and recho (in alphabetical order :D)

Legal Disclaimer: All warka members and visitors are hereby notified that the song has no, whatsoever, personal message, meaning, or implication with the aforementioned ladies :lol:
"ሰነፍ በልቡ። አምላክ የለም ይላል በሥራቸው ረከሱ ጐስቈሉ በጎ ነገርን የሚሠራ የለም " መዝሙረ ዳዊት ምእራፍ 14:1
recho
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby ጦምኔው » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:31 am

ዳግማዊ ዋለልኝ wrote:One of my all time favorite christmas songs....to Konjit and recho (in alphabetical order :D)

ኧረ በጅምላ ማሽኮርመም :lol:
ጦምኔው
ዋና ውሃ አጠጪ
ዋና ውሃ አጠጪ

PreviousNext

Return to Warka Intimate - ዋርካ ፍቅር