ከኢትዮጵያ ውጪ ላላችሁ ሰዎች....

Topics related to cultures, arts, languages, arts such as humor, music, traditional literary genres of poems, ግጥም ፣ ቅኔ ፣ ተረትና ምሳሌ)

Postby ናፍቆት » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:41 am

ጆኒው - 'audience' ለማለት ፈልገህ መሰለኝ:: Yeah, you're right. 'fan' ቀጥተኛ ትርጉሙ 'admirer' ነው:: እኔ ግን ለልጁ የተረጎምኩለት ከጻፍኩት ጽሁፍ ..... context ነው:: አንዳንዴ ቃላት በጽሁፍ ውስጥ ሲሆኑ ቁም ለቁም ያላቸውን ትርጉም የግድ ይዘው አይገኙም::

ትናንት ሚዲያ ላይ ስለ 'ሀዲያ' ብሄረሰብ አንዳንድ ነገር ቀርቦ ነበር:: እና በጥንት ጊዜ አንድ የህንድ ንጉስ ሀዲያ ላይ ወረራ አድርጎ ሀዲያዎች ድል እንዳረጉ ሰማሁ:: Indians attacking Ethiopians? How come I've never heard of this before?
ናፍቆት
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby አቡየ » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:12 pm

ናፍቆት የድምፅ ብከላው ነገር ተስማምቶኛል:: ቀንም ሌሊትም እኮ መከራ ነው:: ቅድስት ማሪያም አካባቢ አንድ ቢሮ ሄጄ በስነስራት ያስቀድሳሉ ቢሮ ቁጭ ብለው ማለት ይቻላል:: እንዳልናገር የኛ ዴስፓራ እባላለሁ ብየ ፀጥ... ሌሊት ከእንቅልፌ የሚያነቃኝ እሱው:: እረ በገላገሉን::
አቡየ
ጀማሪ ኮትኳች
ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

Postby እህምም » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:18 pm

is it me or ሰው ኢትዮጲያ እንዴት እንደሆነች እረስቶዋል ልበል:: i was in ethio over the summer and I loved every bit of it. I mean all of it. The good and the bad. IMO What is the ethiopian experience with out a ወያላ tryin to scam you cuz he knows your a ዲያስፖራ, ኦር if somebody bumps you hard enough to dislocate your shoulder but passes you by with a ግልምጫ in ፒያሳ, or when your pants don't get ጭቃ በጭቃ up to your knees while shoping in መርካቶ, or when a ተንኮለኛ ታክሲ ሹፌር tries to run you off the road tryina መልከፍ you. What i'm tryin to say is, ofcourse y'all (ዋትሳፖች) will experience unpleasant things, you may be forced to go out of your comfort zone but heck it is Ethiopia (and I'm not saying this to make ethio sound shitty) embrace the country the way it is, if you can't do your part to make changes by God stop (b)itching about problems. ሰው ለሁለት ወር ቫኬሽን ሄዶ እንዴት 100 አመት የነበረ የቸርች ቅዳሴ ልቀይር ይላል, ቢልስ it's gonna need a lot of money to implement the changes and last time I checked we weren't having 3 meals a day. and if you are the one making the complaint, I am sure you're not living in ethio to live with the consequences. It's just very inconsiderate. You know what I thought when I read about the noise "problem" i thought of the paris hilton phenomenon here in the states. :x እፎይ!
Homage to darkness : http://yekolotemari.blog.com/2010/02/09 ... -darkness/

"Is it stealing
if I take
the pains of others

and make it my healing?"
http://elicitbeauty.blogspot.com/
እህምም
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby ክሪስታል » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:00 am

እህምም wrote:is it me or ሰው ኢትዮጲያ እንዴት እንደሆነች እረስቶዋል ልበል:: i was in ethio over the summer and I loved every bit of it. I mean all of it. The good and the bad. IMO What is the ethiopian experience with out a ወያላ tryin to scam you cuz he knows your a ዲያስፖራ, ኦር if somebody bumps you hard enough to dislocate your shoulder but passes you by with a ግልምጫ in ፒያሳ, or when your pants don't get ጭቃ በጭቃ up to your knees while shoping in መርካቶ, or when a ተንኮለኛ ታክሲ ሹፌር tries to run you off the road tryina መልከፍ you. What i'm tryin to say is, ofcourse y'all (ዋትሳፖች) will experience unpleasant things, you may be forced to go out of your comfort zone but heck it is Ethiopia (and I'm not saying this to make ethio sound shitty) embrace the country the way it is, if you can't do your part to make changes by God stop (b)itching about problems. ሰው ለሁለት ወር ቫኬሽን ሄዶ እንዴት 100 አመት የነበረ የቸርች ቅዳሴ ልቀይር ይላል, ቢልስ it's gonna need a lot of money to implement the changes and last time I checked we weren't having 3 meals a day. and if you are the one making the complaint, I am sure you're not living in ethio to live with the consequences. It's just very inconsiderate. You know what I thought when I read about the noise "problem" i thought of the paris hilton phenomenon here in the states. :x እፎይ!

እህምም

I really congratulate you for the above comment of yours. It's very sensible, pragmatic and utterly unpretetious, which is a rarity in Warka. የሆነው ሆኖ ዋርካ ላይ ብቻ ሳይሆን ብዙ ኢትዮጵያውያን (በተለይ ውጪ የሚኖሩ) ያላቸው atitude ... አንቺ እንዳልሽው ለትንሽ ለትልቁ የገዛ አገራቸውን "ያ አገርማ ኤጭ... ' ምናምን እያሉ blindly ሲያንቁዋሽሹ ሳይ እንደገና "አበሻ ሲባል. ...' በሚል ፈሊጥ እነሱ አበሻ እንዳልሆኑ ሁሉ በደፈናው ሲያንጉዋጥጡ ሳይ, I ask myself, እንደው ይሄ አበሻ የሚባለው ዘር የቱ ይሆን? ምናምን... እያልኩ እገረማለሁ:: That's actually why I fully subscribe to the assesment you made about some peoples' attitude towards the situations in our country.

Another thing... I like most of the comments you make in Warka. They are usually succinct but to-the-point. I hope you won't mind if I extend my assessment of your postings into making a remark about your person... ሳስበው ደግሞ ምንም አታመጪም ... ዋርካ ላይ that is the easiest thing to do. Anyways, here is what I want to say...... You sound like a very down-to-earth person with a remarkable sense of self confidence.
ባጠቃላይ ጎሽሽሽሽሽሽ ብያለሁ
እናም ደግሞ እፎይ ብያለሁ (ለነገሩ ተሳዳቢው ሁሉ ሲሞገስ አይተናል አይደል እንዴ. ዋርካ ላይ)

ለነገሩ ብዬ ነገር ሳልጎትት ልሸብለል

ናፍቆት ቀጥይ ሶሪ
"We can do no great things--only small things with great love." -- Mother Teresa
ክሪስታል
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby አቡየ » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:59 pm

I understand your point ክርስታል but sometimes when you see ዲንጋይ ዲንጋይ መሆኑን መካድ አይከብድሽም? This is a problem and if there is a way that can be corrected what is wrong in saying please don't do it. Just because you are in Ethiopia doesn't mean you have to keep doing what was there for the last 3000 years. Isn't it what is keeping us behind from the rest of the world? Please let's be reasonable. As for me I said I have noticed what is happening because of the noise but i didn't comment on it being afriad of people like you who will say oh ዴስፓራ doesn't like noise :roll: I assure you again if the noise from churchs stop every one will enjoy it even you!!
አቡየ
ጀማሪ ኮትኳች
ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

Postby እህምም » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:40 pm

ክሪስታል : thanx a bunch !

አቡየ wrote:I understand your point ክርስታል but sometimes when you see ዲንጋይ ዲንጋይ መሆኑን መካድ አይከብድሽም? This is a problem and if there is a way that can be corrected what is wrong in saying please don't do it. Just because you are in Ethiopia doesn't mean you have to keep doing what was there for the last 3000 years. Isn't it what is keeping us behind from the rest of the world? Please let's be reasonable. As for me I said I have noticed what is happening because of the noise but i didn't comment on it being afriad of people like you who will say oh ዴስፓራ doesn't like noise :roll: I assure you again if the noise from churchs stop every one will enjoy it even you!!

ሰላም አቡዬ, i think missed the point. Ofcourse you will have some uncomfortable experience and they are very uncomfortable. But as far as making changes, is the noise problem a real problem for the ppl who live in addis? I bet most of them don't even notice it; Just like I've gotten used to the loud noice my engine makes when I drive to school. The thing is "noise problem" isn't the change the ppl of addis need. You can address sanitation, housing, healthcare, and 100 more problems that need to be solved before you mention "noise problems". Like I said, chages come with a price tag and considering we don't have a lot of resources I say lets pick and choose what's important for the ppl who're gonna live in addis for more than two months :roll: ppl in ethiopia (the majority) just can't afford such luxuries.

"Is it stealing
if I take
the pains of others

and make it my healing?"
እህምም
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby አዋሽ98 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:27 pm

አቡየ wrote: Just because you are in Ethiopia doesn't mean you have to keep doing what was there for the last 3000 years. Isn't it what is keeping us behind from the rest of the world? Please let's be reasonable.

thumbs up boy......that's what i was about to say. hummm a few diasporas may like to have a change ወይም ኖስታልጂክ about the noise, ጭቃ, በየቦታው የሚደፋው ቆሻሻ, what not. i read on some western magazines that europeans are floking to Kenyean ghettos to experience ድህነት... እንግዲህ የኛዎቹም እንደዛ መሆናቸው ነው መሰለኝ, they missed all the hardship that many addis abebans are suffering from, 'cos they live in the comfort of the west. ለውጥ የሚመጣው ዋጋ በመክፈል ነው yeah that's true, but which one costs more electericity? using hundrads of loudspeakers to the highest volume? or just desired number of loudspeakers just only for the intended worshippers?
መልካም ቀን/ምሽት
አዋሽ98
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby እህምም » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 pm

አዋሽ98 wrote:
አቡየ wrote: Just because you are in Ethiopia doesn't mean you have to keep doing what was there for the last 3000 years. Isn't it what is keeping us behind from the rest of the world? Please let's be reasonable.

thumbs up boy......that's what i was about to say. hummm a few diasporas may like to have a change ወይም ኖስታልጂክ about the noise, ጭቃ, በየቦታው የሚደፋው ቆሻሻ, what not. i read on some western magazines that europeans are floking to Kenyean ghettos to experience ድህነት... እንግዲህ የኛዎቹም እንደዛ መሆናቸው ነው መሰለኝ, they missed all the hardship that many addis abebans are suffering from, 'cos they live in the comfort of the west. ለውጥ የሚመጣው ዋጋ በመክፈል ነው yeah that's true, but which one costs more electericity? using hundrads of loudspeakers to the highest volume? or just desired number of loudspeakers just only for the intended worshippers?
መልካም ቀን/ምሽት

የኢትዮጵያን ቢሮክራሲ ሳስበው, ድምጽ ቀንሱ እሚለው ደብዳቤ ለቸርቾቹ እኪደርስ ስንት ስብሰባና ማስ ሚዲያ ኤር ታይም ኮስት እንደሚያረገን ሳስብ, ያንን ሁሉ ሀይል, we should use it on something the socoiety really needs!! እምልህ, ድምጽ አዲሳባ ላለ ሰው ችግር ሲሆነው አይታየኝም, it's just rediculous. Have you been to merkato? have you ever been to አውቶብስ ተራ, in the morning when they're yelling your ears off either telling you where the buses are going or asking you if you need last min. tickets? A digital board with all the destinations and departure and arival times would help but can we afford it?

ቆሻሻ ምናምን I will agree with you, we should complain, ግን how many of us are willing to invest our money or time in to implementing that change? Not many......That's why I said, በሰው ቁስል ላይ እንጨት አንቆስቁስበት, :lol: (is that even a saying?) ግን ከምሬ ነው, it just doesn't seem realistic to pick on small luxuries when half the ppl die off something as simple as diarrhea. it just doesn't make sense. I think we can use the time our policy makers spend on the "noise problem" on sanitaton, or health or other important things for the ppl who are affected by these policies and not spend their time on where to dump that ጥቁር ጭቃ that ruined your gucci shoes on your way to ጋስ ላይት :lol: y'know what i mean?

"Suck it up or pay up" . deal with the problems, if you are willing to help solve them, more power to you! if not, we could all use one less ሀበሻ being critical of Ethiopia.

ps. I used the word ሀበሻ to mean Ethiopian.

"Is it stealing
if I take
the pains of others

and make it my healing?"
እህምም
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby አዋሽ98 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:46 am

the thing is you don't even considered these problems are affecting ethios. don't get me wrong, i have lived all my life there until i came to sweden some 3years ago. ችግሩ ዛሬ የተነሳ አይደለም , በደርግም ጊዜ ነበር hell knows if it was discussed during the imperial time. እናቴ , አያቴ , ጎረቤቶቻቸው ሁሉ መርካቶ ነጋዴ የነበሩት በሙሉ i remember they used to say ኧረ ባካችሁ ድምጹን ቀንሱት እራሳችንን አታስምሙን whenever we raised the volume of the music -imagine how all those noises around (የሙዚቃ ቤቶቹ , የወያላዎቹ , የቅዳሴዎቹ , የአዛኑ ምኑ ቅጡ ) were affecting them. s**t but they couldn't change it 'cos they were voiceless. እናም ምን ለማለት ፈልጌ ነው , the problem was/is there n it's not brought by some 'spoiled diasporas' as some tried to portray it.
Yeah there're የት/ቤት, ክሊኒክ, መንገድ, ወዘተ ወዘት ችግሮች but they shouldn't be an excuse not sort out other problems. Please, at least give others the chance to solve the problem.
እንዴ አዲስ /ኢትዮ እኮ ያሉ ሾፌሮች they don't need a reason to honck their cars, one can honck his/her car whenever s/he feels. ያለፈው ቅዳሜ ዳውን ታውን ነበርኩ እና መኪናው ሁሉ ጥሩምባ ሲነፋ ሰማሁ i was like, am i in sweden? በኋላ ነገሩን ሳጣራ one bus blocked their way and it was on one way street.
በተረፈ , sorry if i offend u guyz who enjoyed all these inconviences of Addis Abebans.
አበቃሁ
እህምም wrote:is it me or ሰው ኢትዮጲያ እንዴት እንደሆነች እረስቶዋል ልበል:: i was in ethio over the summer and I loved every bit of it. I mean all of it. The good and the bad. IMO What is the ethiopian experience with out a ወያላ tryin to scam you cuz he knows your a ዲያስፖራ, or when your pants don't get ጭቃ በጭቃ up to your knees while shoping in መርካቶ, or when a ተንኮለኛ ታክሲ ሹፌር tries to run you off the road tryina መልከፍ you. (and I'm not saying this to make ethio sound shitty) You know what I thought when I read about the noise "problem" i thought of the paris hilton phenomenon here in the states. :x እፎይ!
Last edited by አዋሽ98 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
አዋሽ98
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby እህምም » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:31 am

አዋሽ98 wrote:the thing is you don't even considered these problems are affecting ethios. don't get me wrong, i have lived all my life there until i came to sweden some 3years. ችግሩ ዛሬ የተነሳ አይደለም, በደርግም ጊዜ ነበር hell know if it was discussed during the imperial time. እናቴ, አያቴ, ጎረቤቶቻቸው ሁሉ መርካቶ ነጋዴ የነበሩት በሙሉ i remember they used to ask us to lower the volume of a music wheneven we raised it up-imagine how all those noises around them were

Well, i'm sorry if i came off as saying this things doesn't affect them. They do! but i don't consider them a problem. like የሰፈሮች ጭቃ በጭቃ መሆን የምትወደውን ፍላት ሳንዳል እንዳታረግ ይከለክልሀል and thus it affects your choice of shoes for the day. But is it really a problem that you need to solve? IMO NO, you have other problems (real problems to deal with)
የሬዲዮውን ኤግዛምፕል አልቀበለውም:: የማያውቁት አገር አይናፍቅም ነገር :: if you've lived with something your whole life and don't know any better, it doesn't bother you as much. I lived right accross ሚካኤል ቤተክርስቲያን እና ሁሌ, ከት/ት በሁዋላ ትምህርት/ስብከት አለ እና ቤት ውስጥ በደምብ ነው ሚስማው, አንዳንዴ አብሬ እጸልይ ነበር (and i'm muslim so you can understand how exposed i was to the prayers for me to memorize them) I would tell you honestly that I don't have any memory of it disturbing the family at night or just disrupting our daily lives. it was just the sound track of our day, sort of. you know like in the states, the sound my engine makes, the clicking of the keyboard as i'm writting this, or the AC in the backgroud? It's just there. the noise comming out of the engine does affect me, in a sense that it dictates how loud i'm gonna have my radio on. But i wouldn't consider it a problem. The car is feulefficient and it gets me from point A to B. Would I like a new car? hell yes but can I afford it NO! so i don't whine about it being a problem cuz i GOT real problems. Same with the "noise problem" in addis. for the ppl who live there every day,ቅዳሴው/ጩኸቱ is the sound track of their day. nothing more! ቢቀር አይጠሉትም ግን ለጊዜው አፎርድ አያረጉትም ሰለዚህ አሁን በሚያሳስባቸው እና መቀረፍ ወዳለባቸው ችግሮች ያተኩራሉ::

አራት ነጥብ (c) sleepless_gurl :D

"Is it stealing
if I take
the pains of others

and make it my healing?"
እህምም
ዋና አለቃ
ዋና አለቃ

Postby ShyBoy » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:04 am

ህምምምምምምምም..........

ለኛ እንግሊዘኛ እንደ ባቄላ ለሚያብጥብን ቢታሰብበት ምናለ? አዋሽ እና እህምም እንዲሁም ክሪስታል እና አቡየ: ነገሩ ጥሩ የመከራከሪያ ሀሳብ ይመስላል:: ግን እኔ ብዙውን ልረዳው ስላልቻልሁ ቅር ብሎኛል:: ብትችሉ በአማርኛ: ካልሆነም ደግሞ ቀለል ባለ እና ፎርማል በሆነ እንግሊዘኛ ልትጽፉ ትችላላችሁ-ካላስቸገርሁ? ለነገሩ እንደተመቻችሁ ጻፉ ግን እኔ ውይይታችሁን ከጻፉ በስተቀር መሀሉን እንዳልያዝሁት ይታወቅልኝ::
ShyBoy
ውሃ አጠጪ
ውሃ አጠጪ

Postby *ማህደረ* » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:35 am

ShyBoy wrote:ህምምምምምምምም..........

ለኛ እንግሊዘኛ እንደ ባቄላ ለሚያብጥብን ቢታሰብበት ምናለ? አዋሽ እና እህምም እንዲሁም ክሪስታል እና አቡየ: ነገሩ ጥሩ የመከራከሪያ ሀሳብ ይመስላል:: ግን እኔ ብዙውን ልረዳው ስላልቻልሁ ቅር ብሎኛል:: ብትችሉ በአማርኛ: ካልሆነም ደግሞ ቀለል ባለ እና ፎርማል በሆነ እንግሊዘኛ ልትጽፉ ትችላላችሁ-ካላስቸገርሁ? ለነገሩ እንደተመቻችሁ ጻፉ ግን እኔ ውይይታችሁን ከጻፉ በስተቀር መሀሉን እንዳልያዝሁት ይታወቅልኝ::

አይና-አፋሩ ልጅ አቦ እግዜር ይስጥህ ለማለት ነው የገባሁት.....እኔም ያንተን ሀሳብ እጋራለሁና......እንኳንስ ከአማርኛ ጋ ተቀይጦ እንዲሁም ግራ ይገባኛል በእኔ በኩል......ግን ግን ያው አንባቢያን እንዲያነቡት ፖስት ከደረገ አይቀር ቋንቋንችን ሳይሻል ይቀራል?

ማህደረ
*ማህደረ*
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby ShyBoy » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:17 am

ማህደር ሀሳቤን ስለተጋራሽኝ አመሰግናለሁ!

እግር መንገዴን ስጽፍ የተሳሳትሁትን ላስተካክልማ-(መቸም ስንፍናየ!.........የጻፍሁትን መልሸ ሳላነብ "ያቅርቡ" ስለምለው ሁሌም ፖስት የማደርገው ላይ ስህተት አይጠፋውም):: ያሁኑ ግድፈት ግን አሳሳች ሊሆን ስለሚችል እርማት መስጠት ግድ ሁኖብኛል::

ለነገሩ እንደተመቻችሁ ጻፉ ግን እኔ ውይይታችሁን ከጻፉ በስተቀር መሀሉን እንዳልያዝሁት ይታወቅልኝ ::

በቀይ የተደረገው ቃል "ከጻፉ" ሳይሆን "ከጫፉ" ተብሎ እንዲነበብ በትህትና እጠይቃለሁ:: አንዴ ማህደር ኮት ስላደረገችው የነበረው ላይ ኤዲት ከማድረግ ለብቻው መግለጽ ይሻላል በሚል ነው ብቻውን እርማት የሰጠሁት::

በሉ ደህና እደሩ!
ShyBoy
ውሃ አጠጪ
ውሃ አጠጪ

Postby አዋሽ98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:05 pm

ይቅርታ ይሄን ሶስት ቀን ባለፈው ፖስት ያደረግኩትን ኤዲት ለማድረግ ሰርቨሩ አልገባ ሰላለኝ ኤዲት የተደረገውን እንደገና ፖስት ለማድረግ እየሞከርኩኝ ነው (እሱም ከተሳካ ;))
the thing is you don't even considered these problems are affecting ethios. don't get me wrong, i have lived all my life there until i came to sweden some 3years ago. ችግሩ ዛሬ የተነሳ አይደለም , በደርግም ጊዜ ነበር hell knows if it was discussed during the imperial time. እናቴ , አያቴ , ጎረቤቶቻቸው ሁሉ መርካቶ ነጋዴ የነበሩት በሙሉ i remember they used to say ኧረ ባካችሁ ድምጹን ቀንሱት እራሳችንን አታስምሙን whenever we raised the volume of the music -imagine how all those noises around (የሙዚቃ ቤቶቹ , የወያላዎቹ , የቅዳሴዎቹ , የአዛኑ ምኑ ቅጡ ) were affecting them. s**t but they couldn't change it 'cos they were voiceless. እናም ምን ለማለት ፈልጌ ነው , the problem was/is there n it's not brought by some 'spoiled diasporas' as some tried to portray it.
Yeah there're የት/ቤት, ክሊኒክ, መንገድ, ወዘተ ወዘት ችግሮች but they shouldn't be an excuse not sort out other problems. Please, at least give others the chance to solve the problem.
እንዴ አዲስ /ኢትዮ እኮ ያሉ ሾፌሮች they don't need a reason to honck their cars, one can honck his/her car whenever s/he feels. ያለፈው ቅዳሜ ዳውን ታውን ነበርኩ እና መኪናው ሁሉ ጥሩምባ ሲነፋ ሰማሁ i was like, am i in sweden? በኋላ ነገሩን ሳጣራ one bus blocked their way and it was on one way street.
በተረፈ , sorry if i offend u guyz who enjoyed all these inconviences of Addis Abebans.
አበቃሁ
እህምም wrote:is it me or ሰው ኢትዮጲያ እንዴት እንደሆነች እረስቶዋል ልበል:: i was in ethio over the summer and I loved every bit of it. I mean all of it. The good and the bad. IMO What is the ethiopian experience with out a ወያላ tryin to scam you cuz he knows your a ዲያስፖራ, ...ofcourse y'all (ዋትሳፖች) will experience unpleasant things, you may be forced to go out of your comfort zone but heck it is Ethiopia (and I'm not saying this to make ethio sound shitty) embrace the country the way it is, if you can't do your part to make changes by God stop (b)itching about problems. ሰው ለሁለት ወር ቫኬሽን ሄዶ እንዴት 100 አመት የነበረ የቸርች ቅዳሴ ልቀይር ይላል, ቢልስ ... You know what I thought when I read about the noise "problem" i thought of the paris hilton phenomenon here in the states. :x እፎይ!
አዋሽ98
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

Postby አዋሽ98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:07 pm

ይቅርታ ይሄን ሶስት ቀን ባለፈው ፖስት ያደረግኩትን ኤዲት ለማድረግ ሰርቨሩ አልገባ ሰላለኝ ኤዲት የተደረገውን እንደገና ፖስት ለማድረግ እየሞከርኩኝ ነው (እሱም ከተሳካ ;))
አበቃሁ
እህምም wrote:is it me or ሰው ኢትዮጲያ እንዴት እንደሆነች እረስቶዋል ልበል:: i was in ethio over the summer and I loved every bit of it. I mean all of it. The good and the bad. IMO What is the ethiopian experience with out a ወያላ tryin to scam you cuz he knows your a ዲያስፖራ, ...ofcourse y'all (ዋትሳፖች) will experience unpleasant things, you may be forced to go out of your comfort zone but heck it is Ethiopia (and I'm not saying this to make ethio sound shitty) embrace the country the way it is, if you can't do your part to make changes by God stop (b)itching about problems. ሰው ለሁለት ወር ቫኬሽን ሄዶ እንዴት 100 አመት የነበረ የቸርች ቅዳሴ ልቀይር ይላል, ቢልስ ... You know what I thought when I read about the noise "problem" i thought of the paris hilton phenomenon here in the states. :x እፎይ!
አዋሽ98
ኮትኳች
ኮትኳች

PreviousNext

Return to Warka Culture and Literature - ዋርካ ባህልና ሥነ ጽሑፍ