BEWARE OF Ethiopian SELLOUTS & CIA/MI6 Agents !

Current political, socio-economic and human rights issues.

Moderators: ዘበኛ ፩, ዘበኛ ፫, ዘበኛ ፪, ዘበኛ ፬

BEWARE OF Ethiopian SELLOUTS & CIA/MI6 Agents !

Postby የሓውዜን ቅሌት » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Be aware that diaspora sellouts and Ethiopian agents of foreign countries are among the biggest threats Ethiopia faces today.

On this forum these guys appear to be sellouts or agents of foreign governments:

1. ቆቁ

2. እሰፋ ማሩ

The first one with his divisive thread:

አዋሬ የማነው? ፒያሳ አራዳ የማነው?አራትኪሎስ ?ቄራስ ?ካዛንችስስ ጥቅማ ጥቅሙ የማነው ?
"He who refuses to be involved in politics must endure being ruled by inferior people."
Plato
የሓውዜን ቅሌት
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች

Re: BEWARE OF Ethiopian SELLOUTS & CIA/MI6 Agents !

Postby እሰፋ ማሩ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:55 pm

አንተ ምን ልትባል ይሆን? የቀን ጅብ ልበልህ በወቅታዊው መጠሪያ ፡፡አሰፋ ማሩ በቀድሞው የመመህራን ማህበር መሪና የመጀመሪያው የሰብ አዊ ድርጅት ቀዳሚ አባል የኒክ ስም የህዝባችንን ግፍና በደል በማሳወቅ ላይ ስለሆንሉ ጥቅማቸው የተነካ የቀን ጅቾች የደርግ ትርፍራፊዎች ወይም የአንጉሱ ተስፈኞች የፈለጉትን ቢሉ ከህዝባችን መብት ተሟጋችነት ወይ ፍንክች!
እሰፋ ማሩ
ዋና ውሃ አጠጪ
ዋና ውሃ አጠጪ

Postby የሓውዜን ቅሌት » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:19 am

Wake up people, this is not a joke. This is one of the biggest national security threat to Ethiopia at this point. And this threat comes mainly from the USA, meaning from diaspora Ethiopians based in the USA.

This issue has to be discussed very often in Ethiopia in the interest of national security !

And while living abroad one can easily come into a situation where one will become a sellout. I myself would have become such while serving as a translator for refugees and when asked to collect data about them without their knowledge. If you refuse to cooperate in such cases you could face problems from the authorities. When you cooperate, you are rewarded financially and in many other ways. Given the limited options diaspora Ethiopians have in foreign lands many are willing to cooperate to get the rewards.

የሓውዜን ቅሌት wrote:Be aware that diaspora sellouts and Ethiopian agents of foreign countries are among the biggest threats Ethiopia faces today.

On this forum these guys appear to be sellouts or agents of foreign governments:

1. ቆቁ

2. እሰፋ ማሩ

"He who refuses to be involved in politics must endure being ruled by inferior people."
Plato
የሓውዜን ቅሌት
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች

Postby የሓውዜን ቅሌት » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:55 pm

There seem to be many Ethiopian sellouts and CIA agents, and they are a major cause for the problems in Ethiopia, including now.
Plato
የሓውዜን ቅሌት
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች

Postby የሓውዜን ቅሌት » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:56 pm

የሓውዜን ቅሌት wrote:There seem to be many Ethiopian sellouts and CIA agents, and they are a major cause for the problems in Ethiopia, including now.

GRAVE WARNING !

WARNING WARNING WARNING

A CIA Deception operation is now underway in Ethiopia !

A covert CIA operation is now underway in Ethiopia !

It started massively after the CIA brought traitor and ferenji/arab agent Abiy Ahmed to power !

Abiy Ahmed is not only traitor and anti-Ethiopian, but also a pathological liar and perhaps a crypto muslim.

The goal of the covert CIA operation is to destroy Ethiopia, which both ferenjis and arabs view as a threat !

After the awarding of the "Nobel peace prize" to Abiy Ahmed, nobody should doubt that Abiy Ahmed works for Ethiopia's traditional enemies, ferenjis and arabs.

The plan of Ethiopia's enemies could be to finish the destruction of Ethiopia next year, 2013.

Abiy Ahmed is being supported by sellout Ethiopians from the diaspora, Berhanu Nega and the likes.

Be warned, one of the biggest and worst deception operations is underway now in Ethiopia !
Plato
የሓውዜን ቅሌት
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች

Postby የሓውዜን ቅሌት » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:31 am

China is hunting down and exposing CIA agents, including Chinese citizens. The hunting season should start in Ethiopia too, where thousands of CIA agents are posing a threat to national security.

US Calls China "Thuggish Regime" For Releasing Identity Of US Official (Ha ha, meant is CIA agent) Caught Meeting With HK Protesters

AUG 8, 2019 5:10 PM

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

By Mark Mazzetti, Adam Goldman, Michael S. Schmidt and Matt Apuzzo

May 20, 2017

阅读简体中文版

WASHINGTON — The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.

Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources. Years later, that debate remains unresolved.

But there was no disagreement about the damage. From the final weeks of 2010 through the end of 2012, according to former American officials, the Chinese killed at least a dozen of the C.I.A.’s sources. According to three of the officials, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building — a message to others who might have been working for the C.I.A.

Still others were put in jail. All told, the Chinese killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 of the C.I.A.’s sources in China, according to two former senior American officials, effectively unraveling a network that had taken years to build.

Assessing the fallout from an exposed spy operation can be difficult, but the episode was considered particularly damaging. The number of American assets lost in China, officials said, rivaled those lost in the Soviet Union and Russia during the betrayals of both Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, formerly of the C.I.A. and the F.B.I., who divulged intelligence operations to Moscow for years.

The previously unreported episode shows how successful the Chinese were in disrupting American spying efforts and stealing secrets years before a well-publicized breach in 2015 gave Beijing access to thousands of government personnel records, including intelligence contractors. The C.I.A. considers spying in China one of its top priorities, but the country’s extensive security apparatus makes it exceptionally hard for Western spy services to develop sources there.

At a time when the C.I.A. is trying to figure out how some of its most sensitive documents were leaked onto the internet two months ago by WikiLeaks, and the F.B.I. investigates possible ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russia, the unsettled nature of the China investigation demonstrates the difficulty of conducting counterespionage investigations into sophisticated spy services like those in Russia and China.

The C.I.A. and the F.B.I. both declined to comment.

Details about the investigation have been tightly held. Ten current and former American officials described the investigation on the condition of anonymity because they did not want to be identified discussing the information.

The first signs of trouble emerged in 2010. At the time, the quality of the C.I.A.’s information about the inner workings of the Chinese government was the best it had been for years, the result of recruiting sources deep inside the bureaucracy in Beijing, four former officials said. Some were Chinese nationals who the C.I.A. believed had become disillusioned with the Chinese government’s corruption.

But by the end of the year, the flow of information began to dry up. By early 2011, senior agency officers realized they had a problem: Assets in China, one of their most precious resources, were disappearing.

The F.B.I. and the C.I.A. opened a joint investigation run by top counterintelligence officials at both agencies. Working out of a secret office in Northern Virginia, they began analyzing every operation being run in Beijing. One former senior American official said the investigation had been code-named Honey Badger.

As more and more sources vanished, the operation took on increased urgency. Nearly every employee at the American Embassy was scrutinized, no matter how high ranking. Some investigators believed the Chinese had cracked the encrypted method that the C.I.A. used to communicate with its assets. Others suspected a traitor in the C.I.A., a theory that agency officials were at first reluctant to embrace — and that some in both agencies still do not believe.

Their debates were punctuated with macabre phone calls — “We lost another one” — and urgent questions from the Obama administration wondering why intelligence about the Chinese had slowed.

The mole hunt eventually zeroed in on a former agency operative who had worked in the C.I.A.’s division overseeing China, believing he was most likely responsible for the crippling disclosures. But efforts to gather enough evidence to arrest him failed, and he is now living in another Asian country, current and former officials said.

There was good reason to suspect an insider, some former officials say. Around that time, Chinese spies compromised National Security Agency surveillance in Taiwan — an island Beijing claims is part of China — by infiltrating Taiwanese intelligence, an American partner, according to two former officials. And the C.I.A. had discovered Chinese operatives in the agency’s hiring pipeline, according to officials and court documents.

But the C.I.A.’s top spy hunter, Mark Kelton, resisted the mole theory, at least initially, former officials say. Mr. Kelton had been close friends with Brian J. Kelley, a C.I.A. officer who in the 1990s was wrongly suspected by the F.B.I. of being a Russian spy. The real traitor, it turned out, was Mr. Hanssen. Mr. Kelton often mentioned Mr. Kelley’s mistreatment in meetings during the China episode, former colleagues say, and said he would not accuse someone without ironclad evidence.

Those who rejected the mole theory attributed the losses to sloppy American tradecraft at a time when the Chinese were becoming better at monitoring American espionage activities in the country. Some F.B.I. agents became convinced that C.I.A. handlers in Beijing too often traveled the same routes to the same meeting points, which would have helped China’s vast surveillance network identify the spies in its midst.

Some officers met their sources at a restaurant where Chinese agents had planted listening devices, former officials said, and even the waiters worked for Chinese intelligence.

This carelessness, coupled with the possibility that the Chinese had hacked the covert communications channel, would explain many, if not all, of the disappearances and deaths, some former officials said. Some in the agency, particularly those who had helped build the spy network, resisted this theory and believed they had been caught in the middle of a turf war within the C.I.A.

Still, the Chinese picked off more and more of the agency’s spies, continuing through 2011 and into 2012. As investigators narrowed the list of suspects with access to the information, they started focusing on a Chinese-American who had left the C.I.A. shortly before the intelligence losses began. Some investigators believed he had become disgruntled and had begun spying for China. One official said the man had access to the identities of C.I.A. informants and fit all the indicators on a matrix used to identify espionage threats.

After leaving the C.I.A., the man decided to remain in Asia with his family and pursue a business opportunity, which some officials suspect that Chinese intelligence agents had arranged.

Officials said the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. lured the man back to the United States around 2012 with a ruse about a possible contract with the agency, an arrangement common among former officers. Agents questioned the man, asking why he had decided to stay in Asia, concerned that he possessed a number of secrets that would be valuable to the Chinese. It’s not clear whether agents confronted the man about whether he had spied for China.

The man defended his reasons for living in Asia and did not admit any wrongdoing, an official said. He then returned to Asia.

By 2013, the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. concluded that China’s success in identifying C.I.A. agents had been blunted — it is not clear how — but the damage had been done.

The C.I.A. has tried to rebuild its network of spies in China, officials said, an expensive and time-consuming effort led at one time by the former chief of the East Asia Division. A former intelligence official said the former chief was particularly bitter because he had worked with the suspected mole and recruited some of the spies in China who were ultimately executed.

China has been particularly aggressive in its espionage in recent years, beyond the breach of the Office of Personnel Management records in 2015, American officials said. Last year, an F.B.I. employee pleaded guilty to acting as a Chinese agent for years, passing sensitive technology information to Beijing in exchange for cash, lavish hotel rooms during foreign travel and prostitutes.

In March, prosecutors announced the arrest of a longtime State Department employee, Candace Marie Claiborne, accused of lying to investigators about her contacts with Chinese officials. According to the criminal complaint against Ms. Claiborne, who pleaded not guilty, Chinese agents wired cash into her bank account and showered her with gifts that included an iPhone, a laptop and tuition at a Chinese fashion school. In addition, according to the complaint, she received a fully furnished apartment and a stipend.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/worl ... onage.html

CIA spy-killing claims ‘show China’s strength in counter-espionage’

Jun Mai

Published: 3:30pm, 22 May, 2017

Updated: 4:11am, 12 Oct, 2017

China has developed a sophisticated counter-espionage system enabling it to deal big blows to US spying efforts on the mainland, according to observers.

The comments came after The New York Times reported on Sunday that Beijing dismantled CIA spying networks in China, with at least a dozen US sources in the country detained or killed from late 2010 to the end of 2012.

Foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said on Monday she was not aware of the details mentioned in the report, but added that Chinese security authorities were “following their legal mandate to carry out investigations”.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/policie ... -espionage
Plato
የሓውዜን ቅሌት
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች

Postby የሓውዜን ቅሌት » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:06 am

Quote:

Ethiopian Elites - the Most CIA-CONTROLLED Elites in Africa

Even ferenji Americans have described the CIA as "the most evil organization ever created", high time to realize the dangerousness of the Nazi Neanderthal organization and to abolish it. Africans and Asians have the power to terminate the CIA against the will of the USA by simply lifting diplomatic immunity for USA and company embassies and bases.

Look at the unbelievable attitudes of USA resident "Ethiopians". They are no different from jews in Europe in the early 1940s who express their loyalty to the German Nazi regime.

These kinds of attitudes of USA and West resident "Ethiopians" make them a huge threat to Ethiopia.

A Ferenji posing as Ethiopian or a Slave Ethiopian wrote:----Yes as I have told you before I don’ t have that burning patriotism you guys have! It’ s not in me what can I say! My allegiance will always be to the Flag of US. I can’ t tell you on how much I love my country, my home and long live the USA.

Another Slave Ethiopian wrote:America has been very good to me and my family (guy implicitly saying: ... AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT AMERICA IS DOING TO ETHIOPIA) and this is the opportunity to show my loyalty to my adopted home.

Keakbrot gar

Learning from past mistakes means the country needs to be cleansed from CIA agents.

Quote:

በሲአይኤ:መዘዝ<>ትግላችን:ሲመረዝ!CIAን:ያመነ:ጉም:የዘገነ!

ታሪክን:ደጋግሞ:የማያነብ:---ሲደግም:ይኖራል!

በሲአይኤ:አይዞኝ:ባይነት:የሚደገፍ:ግልበጣ:መጨረሻው:አያምርም!!

በደርጉ:አስተዳደር:የነበሩ:ጀኔራሎች:አሜሪካ:ወታደራዊ:ትህምርት:መቅሰማቸውን:እንጂ:
የአሜሪካን:መንግስት:የስለላ:ድርጅት:ተልዕኮ:ባለመረዳታቸው:--->የወታደራዊ:
መንግስታቸውን:መሪ:በሲአይኤ:አማካኝነት:በተቀነባበረ:ግልበጣ:ሊያስወግዱ:
ሞከሩ--->ትርፉም:400,000:ጦር:የሚመራው:አጥቶ:ለሽንፈት:
አገሪቱን:ለውድቀት:---ህዝቡን:ለትግራይ:ባንዳዎች:የዘረፋና:
የጭፍጨፋ:አገዛዝ:አሳልፎ:ሰጥቶ:በውርደት:አበቃ!!
በ1981:የወታደራዊ:ግልበጣ:ታሪክ:ግንባር:ቀደም:ተዋናይ:የነበሩትና:
በሲአይኤ:እየታገዙ:ሻቢያ:ዋሻ:ድረስ:እየገቡ:---ሻቢያ:የማረካቸውን:ወታደሮች:
ያግባቡ:ከነበሩት:ውስጥ:--->ዳዊት:ወ/ጊዮርጊስ:የሚባል:ሰው:እንደነበረ:
በአካል:ከነበሩ:ምርኮኞች:የየዕለት:ዘገባ:ማስታወሻ:ታሪክ:ማንበብ:ተችሏል::
ግልበጣው:አልተሳካም::ለግልበጣ:የቀሰቀሱ:እንደዳዊት:ያሉ:ሰዎች:
በተባበሩት:መንግስታት:ወፈር:ያለ:ደመወዝ:እየነከሱ:ለመኖር:አስቻላቸው:እንጂ:
ለኢትዮጵያ:ህዝብ:ያመጡት:ውድቀት:ነው:: ሌሎቹም:እንዲሁ::አገር:ወዳድ:ጀኔራሎች:ግን: በደላላዎች:ተታለውና:ለኢትዮጵያ:ህዝብ:የተሻለ:በመመኘት:የወታደራዊ:አምባገነኑን:አገዛዝ:
ለማስወገድ:የጀመሩት:ትግል:---እራሳቸውን:በልቶ:ተዘጋ:: የግለበጣው:ዓላማ:
ተሳክቶ:ኢትዮጵያ:ውስጥ:የተሻለ:አስተዳደር:እንዲዘረጋ:ሳይሆን:ጦሩን:አዳክሞ:
ለኤርትራና:ለትግራይ:ባንዳዎች:በሩን:ወለል:አድርጎ:ከፍቶ:ለማስገባት:
ስለነበር:የሲአይኤ:ዓላማ:ሲሳካ--->የአገር:ወዳዶች:--->ሲአይኤ:
አማኞች--->ጀኔራሎች:ሞትን---አገሪቱ:ውርደትን---ህዝቡም:
እልቂትን:ተከናንቦ:---ቀረ::

CIA is the biggest political player in Ethiopia since the 1960s G.C. (responsible for all regime changes, attempted regime changes and foiling of an attempted regime change in 1997/2005), and has one of its worst records in the country. Still, Ethiopian elites like politicians, intellectuals and journalists were silent for decades about this gigantic problem because they were bought by the CIA or scared.

Time to end this decades old silence and wage campaigns against the CIA in Ethiopia,

1. by hunting down and exposing CIA agent Ethiopians among politicians, intellectuals and journalists

2. by cleansing Ethiopia, particularly institutions like colleges/universities, government, civic organizations, media and political groups, from the CIA/MI6/Mossad/BND/...

3. by publicizing the countless crimes of the CIA since the 1960s G.C.

4. by mobilizing the people against the CIA (plus its Western partner spy agencies), telling how a serious threat they pose, and even demanding the lifting of diplomatic immunity for Western countries, etc

Of course such a job can not be done by Western agents like Abiy Ahmed and tribalists, who are Askaris of the West. In the last decades the CIA worked hard to control the narrative in Ethiopia about political events. It bought many of the elites. That needs to end.

Look, now even the USA, here former CIA director, is openly admitting crimes, while disgusting and coward Ethiopian elites were afraid to even mention "CIA".

‘We Lied, Cheated and Stole’: Pompeo Comes Clean About CIA

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/We- ... -0033.html

You know, all the assassinations, destabilizations, sabotages and covert operations in Africa and elsewhere in the non-Western world, were facilitated by the "Vienna Convention" !

To Hell with the Vienna Convention ! No Diplomatic Immunity for CIA Bases AKA USA Embassies or Consulates

Why are countries around the world exposing themselves to such national security threat just because of a convention ?

That is madness !

And that considering the many crimes (coup d' etats, covert operations, sabotages, assassinations, destabilizations etc) that were committed with the help of those bases.

http://www.duncancampbell.org/content/e ... re-network

Calling these assets embassies or consulates is misleading, they should be called CIA bases.

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY for USA Should be Lifted in Africa ASAP

That is because USA is a threat to Africa, and is blamed to have misused its diplomatic immunity to commit crimes against host countries like spreading of deadly infectious diseases, overthrowing of governments and inciting of tribal and religious conflicts.

The idea for diplomatic immunity must have originated in the USA for the purpose of monitoring other governments and countries so that they can not pose a threat to the USA empire. That it was passed in 1961, just one year after the African year of decolonization, indicates that USA viewed Africa as a huge threat to the USA empire and therefore had a desire to monitor developments in Africa now that the European colonial powers are no longer in charge. The year 1961 was also the year USA and its western allies started so-called development cooperation or development aid. Also so-called Peace Corps started in that year.

Most Africans are not aware that USA and company embassies are among the biggest national security threats to their countries.

"Wiretapping from an embassy is illegal in nearly every country. But that is precisely the task of the SCS, as is evidenced by another secret document. According to the document, the SCS operates its own sophisticated listening devices with which they can intercept virtually every popular method of communication: cellular signals, wireless networks and satellite communication."

https://www.blacklistednews.com/%E2%80% ... 8/Y/M.html

Insiders estimate that the CIA has hundreds of thousands of agents around the world.

30% or more of USA embassy/consulate personnel is believed to work for the CIA.[/quote]
Plato
የሓውዜን ቅሌት
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች

Postby የሓውዜን ቅሌት » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:52 am

የሓውዜን ቅሌት wrote:Be aware that diaspora sellouts and Ethiopian agents of foreign countries are among the biggest threats Ethiopia faces today.

1. ቆቁ

2. እሰፋ ማሩ

3. እንድሪያስ

Read what a certain "እንድሪያስ" wrote here. He or she sounds like a CIA agent. He or she seems to have the mission to defend the USA/TPLF imposed anti-Ethiopian tribalist system.

FYI

Tribalism is forbidden by law in the rest of Africa.

እንድሪያስ wrote: ... ማንም ይሁን ዛሬ ላይ፣ለሚመጣውም ዘመን ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ አሀዳዊ ስርዓት ይቻላል ብሎ የሚያስብ ካለ እሱ መሬት ላይ ያለው ነባራዊ ሁኔታ መረዳት የማይችል ፣ ፖለቲካ የማይገባው ማሃይም ብቻ ሳይሆን የለየለት እብድ ነው ብሎ በእርግጠኝነት መናገር ይቻላል። ፌደራላዊ ስርዓት መስርተን በመከባበርና በመተሳስብ መኖር ያቃተን ህዝቦች እንዴት ነው አሃዳዊ ስርዓት መስርተን መኖር የምንችለው ? አይታሰብም።

አማራነቴ ክብሬ ነው !!

Quote:

Guys,

you have here the proof that PM Abiy is A WEAK LEADER (or he is not willing) because he can not implement policies the Ethiopian people are demanding, like replacing the satanic TPLF flag with the normal Ethiopian one, ending tribalism, banning tribe label on id cards, despite having the support of most Ethiopians:

በየከተማው ሰልፉን በሚያካሂደውና ለውጡ ፈላጊው ሕዝብና ለውጡን በሚመሩት የመንግሥቱ ክፍል መካከል ክፍተት ተፈጥሯል። ለምሳሌ፤ የትግሬዎቹ ነፃ አውጪ ግንባር በሰንደቅ ዓላማችን ላይ ያስቀመጠውን ምልክት ጥለው፤ አረንጓዴ፣ ብጫና፣ ቀይ ቀለማት ብቻ ያሉትን የኢትዮጵያ ሰንደቅ ዓላማ፤ ከሰሜን እስከ ደቡብ፣ ከምሥራቅ እስከ ምዕራብ ድረስ፤ ሕዝቡ እያውለበለበ፤ “ተደምሬያለሁ!” እያለ የጠቅላይ ሚኒስትር አብይን ስም እያሞገሰ ወጥቷል። ነገር ግን፤ የትግሬዎቹ ነፃ አውጪ ግንባርን ሰንደቅ ዓላማ ለማስከበር፤ መንግሥታዊ መዋቅሩ፤ እኒህን አውለብላቢዎች እያሰረ ነው። ሕዝቡ ቀድሞ፤ “አንለያይም!” “አንድ ነን!” “በዘር አጥር መከፋፈሉ ያብቃ!” “ኢትዮጵያዊ ነን!” እያለ ነው። አሁንም በየክልሉ ያሉትን መሪዎች ይሄ የሚጋፋቸው ሆኗል።

http://ethioforum.org/amharic/%e1%8b%a8 ... %e1%8b%b0/

Quote:

That should be Ethiopians' top priority now to,

1. reduce tensions and conflicts among Ethiopian tribes

2. prevent genocide like what we witnessed in Burayu days ago

3. ensure the unity of the Ethiopian nation.

Unfortunately the Abiy government will not do that job.
But the Amara and Debub Killils together could do that by creating a corridor from Amara Killil to Debub Killil through Shewa. Watch the map below.

You know, the last 6 months the so-called EPRDF could have done far more than it actually did given the unusual and huge support the Ethiopian people gave to the new PM, like making fundamental changes such as abolishing tribalism.

The good thing is, the Ethiopian people could put huge pressure on so-called EPRDF to make fundamental changes.

Among the things the people could do is to reject the putting of tribe on ID cards, as over 75% of Ethiopians are from mixed background. Instead they could demand the label "Ethiopian" on their ID card. They could organize "tribal ID card burning demos"
all over Ethiopia. That is one way of pressuring so-called EPRDF to end tribalism, which is divisive, creates conflicts and is a threat to the Ethiopian nation. They can also pressure the so-called EPRDF to dissolve the TPLF imposed and by fascist Italy designed tribal homelands by threatening to recreate the former provinces by force if the so-called EPRDF is not willing to do that itself.

Abolishing tribe name on ID card and dissolving the tribal homelands would reduce a lot of tension and conflict in Ethiopia as that would give Ethiopians the feeling to be Ethiopians again, and not this or that tribe, and that all parts of Ethiopia, not just a Killil, is their own land. The Killils were imposed on Ethiopians by TPLF, so Ethiopians have no obligation to accept them.
Plato
የሓውዜን ቅሌት
ዋና ኮትኳች
ዋና ኮትኳች

Return to Warka Politics - ዋርካ ፖለቲካ