WARKA Forum Index  
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ዋርካ ቻት - በአማርኛ በቀጥታ ይወያዩ! Warka Live Chat | Home (New!) | About us | Contact us
My cornner(I can write what ever I want)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARKA Forum Index -> Warka Intimate - ዋርካ ፍቅር

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tachyon

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: My cornner(I can write what ever I want) Reply with quote

I was born in ethiopia and hence i am an ethiopian, I am not proud of or ashamed of that, but i don't understand why some people are either proud of or ashamed of thier nationality.
This message expresses the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of CyberEthiopia, its staff or its affiliates. If you think this message is inappropriate or violates our rules and regulations , please notify the Administrators by clicking on the report button below.
ዶማው 2005

ዋና ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being Ethiopin shouldn't make any Ethiopian ashamed of itz nationality...same goes to An American Citizen,...or Somalian....እስኪ አስበው , how can anyone be ashamed of itz nationality? It'z not like u get da chance to choose what-nationality-ever u wanna be...እንደ እኔ ደግሞ , u shouldn't be ashamed of what u couldn't fix @ first place....u know wha am sayin? Ya think Handicapped ppl should be ashamed of themselves....??? don't think so...
A reason to be proud? ...me iz proud of being Ethiopian cuz if i aint proud of it,it means i aint proud of maself, n dat meanz noone get respect fo me...everybody disses me...If i were Moroccoan, i would be proud too....
ma point iz: u better be proud of ur nationality fo ur own good.....and u aint got no reason to be ashamed...

Peace
This message expresses the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of CyberEthiopia, its staff or its affiliates. If you think this message is inappropriate or violates our rules and regulations , please notify the Administrators by clicking on the report button below.
tachyon

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean one should be proud of or ashamed of what he/she did, not of what some one ealse from his/her country has done.
tachyon

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Einstein: Gravitation should not be responsible for people to fall in love.
My Friend: What a pity, if it is so, it could have been enough to increase your weight to fall in love.
ዶማው 2005

ዋና ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tachyon እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
I mean one should be proud of or ashamed of what he/she did, not of what some one ealse from his/her country has done.

wuzz up yo,
I see ur point....n i think u r absolutely right.....I guess u r talkin 'bout them ppl sayin...' 300 አመት ነጻነት ...' ምናምን ..well, to me every country has itz own value dat it'z citizens should be proud of....ma point wuz ya gotta be proud of in what u have because that'z what u have...bottom line iz...am proud of Ethiopia cuz if i aint proud of it, aint nobody respect it or respect me. Being proud,in dis case, aint sth u choose, it'z sth dat u have to be...
got ma point?

Peace
4get.this

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just before I "dance on my keyboard" ... do you want this to be your's only or is it ok if I come in between (when I want)?
tachyon

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear 4gethis please replace every I in the subject of this post by u.
tachyon

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ዶማው Still i don't agree on what u said, as far as i can understand i can not get any respect for my country by telling every one that i am proud of it because of one reason or the other, but by proving them that i am capable of doing something.
tachyon

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are only two ways to live your life, one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though every thing is a miracle. (Einstein)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARKA Forum Index -> Warka Intimate - ዋርካ ፍቅር All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: