WARKA Forum Index  
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ዋርካ ቻት - በአማርኛ በቀጥታ ይወያዩ! Warka Live Chat | Home (New!) | About us | Contact us
WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ፀዋር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Prophets? Reply with quote

ሞጥሟጣው you are active when it comes to diverting people's attention off the thread Laughing Even so, you can't escape from new challenges.

"In the Communist Manifesto, Marx does lay out a 10-point plan advising the redistribution of land and production to begin the transition to communism, but he ensured that even this was very general and all-encompassing. It has always been presumed that Marx intended these theories to read this way specifically so that later theorists in specific situations could adapt communism to their own localities and conditions."

and

We know that one of the Genius elder Ethiopia ever had - Ato zumra - adapted this seemingly improbable utiopiansim for his village from his very little exposure to Marxist ideology as a soldier.
http://www.awraamba.com/
Quote:
Zumra had a dream - that one day he would live in a place where men and women are equal, where religion doesnt dictate the way of life and where people would love each other and live in peace.

Awra Amba, the village he created with a handful of people, now houses over 400 happy inhabitants, from different tribal and religious backgrounds.

They follow a humanist philosophy including gender equality, democratic decision-making and equal labour division. All children are educated and the elderly and sick are cared for.

Here, you will not find any churches, mosques or places of worship. Instead, the community believes in one creator that made everyone equal. The community holds high spiritual, ethical and moral standards, stressing that their faith is manifested through their actions.

Recently, new communities based on his principles have started to emerge in many parts of the country. Idea

እናመሰግንሃለ� እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
1. A prophet is a radical realist.
A prophet is ordinarily dismissed as idealistic. But idealism, in the sense of fantasy, is furthest from his mind. He takes the most direct route to reality he can find. He will not rest with half-truths and half-way houses. He yearns for raw reality, unencumbered by custom, cliche, theory, or artifice. Only simplicity will please him: an ideal that may call for a return to the days when life was purer, more direct, more honest. Fed on the pap of popular superstition and myth, the mass of men prefer mush to the rocky hardtack thrown back at them by the prophet.They fear reality with its rough edges, its disruptions, its anguish-producing ambiguities. So, to salve their own inversion of things, they call the prophet visionary. They stone him with temple stones. But he does not mind. His house belongs to another kingdom and stands on another ground, prepared for men from the foundations of the world.

A prophet can bind himself to his reality because he has been liberated from what immures most men. This is
their blind devotion to the existing order and their protective identification with it. The prophet's disenchantment with the establishment makes possible his preternatural perception and criticism. He shows appearance for what it is because he takes the standpoint of reality. To see one's own society for what it is, one must live on a mountain of solitude, eat the locusts of ostracism, and sharpen one's eagle eye. A prophet
nurses no illusions about his people. He has suffered himself to be stripped of the last vestige of sentiment toward the status qua. His alienation is total, for
he sees the alienation of his society as total. His exile is self-imposed. Yet he still feels identified with the deeper and meliorative dimension of his people. He shares the burden of their failure and their need for redemption.

2. A prophet as perceiving an ultimate order of goodness

3. A prophet criticizes and judges the existing social order

4. A prophet is committed to actions and demands that others committed themselves.

5. A prophet warns men of destruction and promises fulfillment.

(Excerpts from The Prophetic Mission of Karl Marx)

ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
What is prophecy? and a prophet?
Why only in the old days? Why not modern prophets?
Is every word of prophets Godly?

Quote:
If you keep saying things are going to be bad, you have a good chance of being a prophet Cool

ፀዋር

Ironically, one of the world's terrible cliches, myths and fanatic idealisms that was severly out of touch with reality and, therefore, could not qualify its creator as a "prophet," was Karl Marx' Communism itself. Laughing

Idea

This message expresses the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of CyberEthiopia, its staff or its affiliates. If you think this message is inappropriate or violates our rules and regulations , please notify the Administrators by clicking on the report button below.
እናመሰግንሃለ

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Prophets? Reply with quote

ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:

"In the Communist Manifesto, Marx does lay out a 10-point plan advising the redistribution of land and production to begin the transition to communism, but he ensured that even this was very general and all-encompassing. It has always been presumed that Marx intended these theories to read this way specifically so that later theorists in specific situations could adapt communism to their own localities and conditions."

and

We know that one of the Genius elder Ethiopia ever had - Ato zumra - adapted this seemingly improbable utiopiansim for his village from his very little exposure to Marxist ideology as a soldier.
http://www.awraamba.com/
Quote:
Zumra had a dream - that one day he would live in a place where men and women are equal, where religion doesnt dictate the way of life and where people would love each other and live in peace.

Awra Amba, the village he created with a handful of people, now houses over 400 happy inhabitants, from different tribal and religious backgrounds.

They follow a humanist philosophy including gender equality, democratic decision-making and equal labour division. All children are educated and the elderly and sick are cared for.

Here, you will not find any churches, mosques or places of worship. Instead, the community believes in one creator that made everyone equal. The community holds high spiritual, ethical and moral standards, stressing that their faith is manifested through their actions.

Recently, new communities based on his principles have started to emerge in many parts of the country. Idea

እናመሰግንሃለ� እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
1. A prophet is a radical realist.
A prophet is ordinarily dismissed as idealistic. But idealism, in the sense of fantasy, is furthest from his mind. He takes the most direct route to reality he can find. He will not rest with half-truths and half-way houses. He yearns for raw reality, unencumbered by custom, cliche, theory, or artifice. Only simplicity will please him: an ideal that may call for a return to the days when life was purer, more direct, more honest. Fed on the pap of popular superstition and myth, the mass of men prefer mush to the rocky hardtack thrown back at them by the prophet.They fear reality with its rough edges, its disruptions, its anguish-producing ambiguities. So, to salve their own inversion of things, they call the prophet visionary. They stone him with temple stones. But he does not mind. His house belongs to another kingdom and stands on another ground, prepared for men from the foundations of the world.

A prophet can bind himself to his reality because he has been liberated from what immures most men. This is
their blind devotion to the existing order and their protective identification with it. The prophet's disenchantment with the establishment makes possible his preternatural perception and criticism. He shows appearance for what it is because he takes the standpoint of reality. To see one's own society for what it is, one must live on a mountain of solitude, eat the locusts of ostracism, and sharpen one's eagle eye. A prophet
nurses no illusions about his people. He has suffered himself to be stripped of the last vestige of sentiment toward the status qua. His alienation is total, for
he sees the alienation of his society as total. His exile is self-imposed. Yet he still feels identified with the deeper and meliorative dimension of his people. He shares the burden of their failure and their need for redemption.

2. A prophet as perceiving an ultimate order of goodness

3. A prophet criticizes and judges the existing social order

4. A prophet is committed to actions and demands that others committed themselves.

5. A prophet warns men of destruction and promises fulfillment.

(Excerpts from The Prophetic Mission of Karl Marx)

ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
What is prophecy? and a prophet?
Why only in the old days? Why not modern prophets?
Is every word of prophets Godly?

Quote:
If you keep saying things are going to be bad, you have a good chance of being a prophet Cool

ፀዋር

Ironically, one of the world's terrible cliches, myths and fanatic idealisms that was severly out of touch with reality and, therefore, could not qualify its creator as a "prophet," was Karl Marx' Communism itself. Laughing

Idea

Is Egalitarian Utopianism Marx's philosophy?

No, it was not.

Long long long before him, Jesus Christ spoke of the need to maintain egalitarian utopianism in which the center is God and self-denial.

The only difference is Marx took the egalitarian part and made the devil the center of it. That is why his philosophy served as a justification to slaughter 22 million Russian Christians, and later, several more millions, including Ethiopians, when the rabies called communism spread across the world.

Conclusion- Marx's cliche was sick due to its satanic core. It caused a lot of blood shed both in Russia and elsewhere.

The only reason Awramba is groomed in Ethiopia is because it is secular egalitarianism. They like the "secular" part, because that is how they can convince the remaining 90% religious people of Ethiopia to undermine their religion.

There is nothing that makes Awramba specially resistant to global satanic and economic forces. It is only kept safe for anti-religious propaganda purposes of the secular-humanitarian globalizing hegemony of the West and its representative pro-Communist EPRDF government.

We all know that.

ሌላ ኮሚኒዝምን ልትክብበት የሚያበቃህ አሳማኝ ነገር ካለ ይዘህ ::
This message expresses the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of CyberEthiopia, its staff or its affiliates. If you think this message is inappropriate or violates our rules and regulations , please notify the Administrators by clicking on the report button below.
ፀዋር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Amesegnalehu

We might need new thread to continue debating about Marxist Philosophy, if you wish. But here, in this thread, the emphasis is about the author(s) of your bible. When I shared others view of "a prophet" with you my intention was to encourage you (Christians) to think about it so that you can forward your understanding of "prophecy" and "a prophet". Why is the bible full of contradictions if God is believed to write it through his chosen prohpets? Were the prophets misunderstood him? or were they sometimes not honest with him? or it is God's fault?

Quote:
Does God Remember Sin?

Exodus 34.6-7: And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, "The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation."

Jeremiah 31:34: No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the LORD, because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Is There an Unforgivable Sin?

Mark 3:28-29: I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.
(There is an unforgivable sin)

1 John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
(Jesus forgives our sins. No exceptions mentioned)

Colossians 2:13: When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins.
("All" of our sins are forgiven)

Is Jesus the Same As God?

John 10:30: I and my father are one.
(Jesus is God)

John 14:28: I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
(God is greater than Jesus)

ሞካሪ

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. ፀዋር “ስም ይመርኆ ሃበ ግብሩ” አሉ አበው በእውነት ይቺ በደንብ ላንተ ለጊዜው የምትስማማ ናት፡፡

I am sorry to say that you are just a loser. I advise you to sit down and learn, first. You are እኮ no where Exclamation Get a standing point for your argument Exclamation are you a muslim Question Or a protestant Question Or a buddhisit Question Or an atheist Question

ጥሩ Atheist እንኳን አይደለህም Exclamation አንዴ ከመጻህፍት ገንጥለህ ትጠቅሳለህ፡፡ ሌላ ጊዜ ደግሞ ከሚጢጢዋ ጭንቅላትህ አመክንዮ /logic/ ለማቅረብ ትሞክራለህ Laughing

ይልቅ በቀደም ያነበብበኩትን ሌላ ዜና ልጋብዝህ . One of your fathers Cool , Richard Dawkins, turned from an atheist to agnositI am sure when this guy is getting older, he would turn into a 100% theistmark my words.
Get it http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tomchiversscience/100139447/richard-dawkins-is-an-agnostic-but-we-knew-that-already/

Sir, I advise you again just to calm down Cool , read and ask/learn. Then come to questioning (if any); unfortunately, it seems you started the other way round. ምስኪን !
Read this part of the bible, a very Ethiopian advice for you Smile . ‘’ And Philip ran thither to him(the eunuch, Ethiopian), and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? And he said how can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.’’ Acts 8:30-31
ፀዋር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ሌላ ሙትቻ መጣህ ደሞ Very Happy ማንበብ አትችልም ልበል ወይስ በንዴት ስትንቀለቀል የምታነበው አይገባህም Question አዋቂዎች እኮ አይሳደቡም :: የተጠየቁትን በስርዓቱ መልሰው አንገት ነው የሚያስደፉት :: ገና መግቢያው ላይ ደደብ ጥያቄ የለም ደደብ መልስ እንጂ የሚለውን አባባል አስታውሼ ነበር :: ከሚጢጢ ጭንቅላት ይውጣ ሀሳቡን በትክክል መግለጽ ከማይችል ሰው the only thing that matters is the question, not the person. But since you are another idiot, you can't make a civilized debate.

I told you, I don't believe in your non-sense doctrine, God or bible; does that make me atheist? Is that how your "super" brain, nurtured with extraordinary wisdom, interpreted things?

Look how silly you are, because Richard Dawkins says he can't be 100% certain about the non-existence of God, you trying to fool yourself as if he proved you the righteousness of your GOD. Grow up man! For one thing he didn't claim himself as agnostic and for another even if he did so, it has nothing to do neither with my belief nor with my questions in this thread. I freed my self, long, long time ago, from sticking to the act of "herd-behaviour". Can you understand that? Do I need to ease my words? I'm asking you if your god is the true God that I believe in. I don't believe in a God who was wrong yesterday and right today; I don't believe in God who possesses confused personality; I don't believe in God who is loving and at the same time hatred; wise and arrogant; merciful and cruel; all knowing and retarded; ... that's how your bible portrayed him. I started my question with his "spiritual autonomy over the bible". If you knew anything, be brave and address my question: who wrote the bible which is full of contradiction and a manifestation of irrational behavior? Was it your God?

You need to convince me about this first before you tried to advise me to rely on the bible to "find myself"

ገባህ ?

ሹጢያም Razz

ሞካሪ እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:

I am sorry to say that you are just a loser. I advise you to sit down and learn, first. You are እኮ no where Exclamation Get a standing point for your argument Exclamation are you a muslim Question Or a protestant Question Or a buddhisit Question Or an atheist Question

ጥሩ Atheist እንኳን አይደለህም Exclamation አንዴ ከመጻህፍት ገንጥለህ ትጠቅሳለህ፡፡ ሌላ ጊዜ ደግሞ ከሚጢጢዋ ጭንቅላትህ አመክንዮ /logic/ ለማቅረብ ትሞክራለህ Laughing

ይልቅ በቀደም ያነበብበኩትን ሌላ ዜና ልጋብዝህ . One of your fathers Cool , Richard Dawkins, turned from an atheist to agnositI am sure when this guy is getting older, he would turn into a 100% theistmark my words.
Get it http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tomchiversscience/100139447/richard-dawkins-is-an-agnostic-but-we-knew-that-already/

Sir, I advise you again just to calm down Cool , read and ask/learn. Then come to questioning (if any); unfortunately, it seems you started the other way round. ምስኪን !
Read this part of the bible, a very Ethiopian advice for you Smile . ‘’ And Philip ran thither to him(the eunuch, Ethiopian), and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? And he said how can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.’’ Acts 8:30-31

እናመሰግንሃለ

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
I freed my self, long, long time ago, from sticking to the act of "herd-behaviour".

Then, why are you one of the sheep of people like Richard Dawkins? Is he your "good shepherd"? Razz Razz
ሞካሪ

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ሌላ ሙትቻ መጣህ ደሞ
በማለት ጀመረና Cool
Quote:
አዋቂዎች እኮ አይሳደቡም ::

አለ አዋቂ መሆን ያማረው ምስኪኑ ፀዋር Shocked
Quote:
Look how silly you are,.

በማለት አስረድቶ
በንዴት እንደተንቦገቦገ Laughing
Quote:
ገባህ ?

ሹጢያም

በማለት ፈጸመው Laughing Laughing Laughing

ሞካሪ እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:

ፀዋር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

የምታሳዝን ደብተራ ነህ Very Happy አዋቂም አይደለህ "ለዛፍ የሚሰግደው " ዴይስት እንዴት ሲሆን የኤቲስት ተከታይ ይሆናል Laughing ካልቆነጠጡህ የሰው አናት ላይ የምትሸና ደብተራ ሳትሆን አትቀርምና ቁንጥጫ ልታስጀምረኝ ነው ::
በመንጋ የሚነዳው እንዳንተ ያለው ነው :: You know that everything you believed in is non-sense, yet you would rather die in the herd than getting yourself freed. እኔ የሚገርመኝ ግን መቼ ነው እንደ ምሁርና ፔፐር ማሳተም እንጀራው እንደሆነ ሰው Very Happy ስለኔ ማውራት ትተህ ስለማነሳው ሀሳብ የምታወራው Question

Look what your argument looks like
1. Person A makes claim X.
2. Person B makes an attack on person A.
3. Therefore A's claim is false.

They call it Ad Hominem Idea Arrow Your strategy Exclamation

እናመሰግንሃለ� እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
I freed my self, long, long time ago, from sticking to the act of "herd-behaviour".

Then, why are you one of the sheep of people like Richard Dawkins? Is he your "good shepherd"? Razz Razz

እናመሰግንሃለ

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am questioning about your sources (Karl Marx, Richard Dawkins, blah blah) just like you question my sources (the Bible). There is nothing ad-hominem about this. If you feel unfairly attacked, then know that you are unfairly attacking others too.

ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
የምታሳዝን ደብተራ ነህ Very Happy አዋቂም አይደለህ "ለዛፍ የሚሰግደው " ዴይስት እንዴት ሲሆን የኤቲስት ተከታይ ይሆናል Laughing ካልቆነጠጡህ የሰው አናት ላይ የምትሸና ደብተራ ሳትሆን አትቀርምና ቁንጥጫ ልታስጀምረኝ ነው ::
በመንጋ የሚነዳው እንዳንተ ያለው ነው :: You know that everything you believed in is non-sense, yet you would rather die in the herd than getting yourself freed. እኔ የሚገርመኝ ግን መቼ ነው እንደ ምሁርና ፔፐር ማሳተም እንጀራው እንደሆነ ሰው Very Happy ስለኔ ማውራት ትተህ ስለማነሳው ሀሳብ የምታወራው Question

Look what your argument looks like
1. Person A makes claim X.
2. Person B makes an attack on person A.
3. Therefore A's claim is false.

They call it Ad Hominem Idea Arrow Your strategy Exclamation

እናመሰግንሃለ� እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:

ሞካሪ

ጀማሪ ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ፀዋር አዋቂ መሳዩ እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ደደብ ጥያቄ የለም ደደብ መልስ እንጂ የሚለውን አባባል አስታውሼ ነበር ::

የነማርክስንና የሌሎች አባቶቸህን ንግግር ጽሁፍ እንደወረዱ ገልብጠህ ለመጮህ ትሞክራለህ when it comes to Words of God, you start shouting when you are just on page 1 Confused ለማንኛውም ትዝ ያለህ አባባልም ቢሆን መልሱን እያወቁ ጥያቄዎችን የሚጠይቁትንና ማወቅ የማይፈልጉ ደደብ ጠያቂዎችን የሉም አላለም Laughing

Quote:
I don't believe in God...

Who is your god then, if you have any? You denied that you are not atheist/ agnostic....; Then you have to be a theist Exclamation Or is your god not yet there Question Cool and that means, we would have another god of your group, who would come to existence after his creatures Shocked Eski, tell me about your god, please Very Happy

ሞካሪ እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:

[/quote]
ፀዋር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ሠላም

እነ ሞጥሟጣው / እንደጻፈው በሚያምኑበት መጽሀፍ ቅዱስ ውስጥ / ለሙሴ እንደሰጠው የሚታመንባቸው አስርቱ ትዕዛዛት ይገኙበታል :: ትዕዛዛቱን የማይጠብቅ ዘላለማዊ ሞት እንደሚጠብቀው ተነግሯል :: ከትዕዛዛቱ መካከል ደግሞ አታመንዝር የሚል ይገኝበታል :: የእ / አገልጋይ እንደነበረ የሚነገርለት ንጉስ ዳዊት ግን ከማመንዘር አልፎ የሰው ሚስት አስገድዶ ደፍሯል Laughing ልጁ ንጉስ ሰለሞንም ከሰባት መቶ በላይ ሚስትና በሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ ውሽሞች ነበሩት Laughing However, these guys are considered as the most exemplary ones by christian believers Rolling Eyes

ሆሴዕ 3:1 እግዚአብሔርም። የእስራኤል ልጆች ወደ ሌሎች አማልክት ቢመለሱና የዘቢብ ጥፍጥፍን ቢወድዱ እንኳ፥ እግዚአብሔር እንደሚወድዳቸው አንተም ውሽማዋን የምትወድደውን አመንዝራይትን ሴት ውደድ አለኝ።

ሠላም
እናመሰግንሃለ

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ሠላም

እነ ሞጥሟጣው / እንደጻፈው በሚያምኑበት መጽሀፍ ቅዱስ ውስጥ / ለሙሴ እንደሰጠው የሚታመንባቸው አስርቱ ትዕዛዛት ይገኙበታል :: ትዕዛዛቱን የማይጠብቅ ዘላለማዊ ሞት እንደሚጠብቀው ተነግሯል :: ከትዕዛዛቱ መካከል ደግሞ አታመንዝር የሚል ይገኝበታል :: የእ / አገልጋይ እንደነበረ የሚነገርለት ንጉስ ዳዊት ግን ከማመንዘር አልፎ የሰው ሚስት አስገድዶ ደፍሯል Laughing ልጁ ንጉስ ሰለሞንም ከሰባት መቶ በላይ ሚስትና በሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ ውሽሞች ነበሩት Laughing However, these guys are considered as the most exemplary ones by christian believers Rolling Eyes

እነ ሪቻርድ ዳውኪንስ መሳይ ዘረጦዎች ከጻፉልህ መጽሐፍ ላይ እንደከብት እየተነዳህ ቀንጭበህ ስለምታወጣ እንጂ መጽሐፍ ቅዱሱን ራስህ ብታነብብ ኖሮ ዳዊት በድርጊቱ ምን እንደደረሰበት : ለንስሐም ምን ያህል እንዳነባና የንስሓ ገቢዎች ሁሉ አርአያ ተደርጎ በእንባ የደረሰው ጸሎቱ እንደተመዘገበለት : ሶሎሞንም ለንስሓ በቀቢጸ ተስፋ ምን ያህል እንደኖረ እዚያው ተጽፎ ታገኘው ነበረ ::

ጥብርኤል ሆይ : እስቲ በስመአብ በልና መጽሐፍ ቅዱሱን አንብብ ?
ፀዋር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ከናንተ ቄሶች መካከል ሰው መግደል ምንም የማይመስለው ይኖራል :: ምክንያቱም አንድም ንስሀ ገብቶ አለበለዚያ ደግሞ በማርያም ስም የተጠማን ሰው ውሀ አጠጥቶ ከሀጢያቱ መንጻት እንደሚችልና የገነት ወራሽ እንደሚሆን (ultimate reward for his crime እንደሚያገኝ ) ያምናልና Laughing ምናልባትም በዚህ ምክንያት ይሆናል የዘመኑ ደብተራዎች ደቂቀ እስጢፋን በቁማቸው እንዲቃጠሉ ያሸረቡት Rolling Eyes

የገረመኝ ደግሞ ዋናውን የእ / ቃል መሰረዝህ ነው :: አመንዝራነትን እኮ የሚያበረታታ ትዕዛዝ ነው ለሆሴዕ የሰጠው :: በዚህ ቃል መሰረት ሴቶች ነቢያትና በእ / የተመረጡ ሰዎች እንዲያገቧቸው ከፈለጉ ማመንዘር ይኖርባቸው Laughing ምክንያቱም እነ ሆሴዕ የእ /ርን አስርቱ ትዕዛዛት የጠበቁ ሴቶችን ሳይሆን ትዕዛዛቱን የጣሱ አመንዝራዎችንና ጋለሞታዎችን እንዲወዱ ነው በፈጣሪያቸው የተነገራቸውና Rolling Eyes

በዚህ ቃል መሰረት ንጉስ ዳዊትና ልጁ ንጉስ ሰለሞን ከመነሻው ምንም አላጠፉም ማለት ነው :: ምንም እንኳን እስከ ሰባት መቶ ድረስ ሚስት የማግባታቸው ሚስጥር ስልጣናቸውን በጋብቻ ለማደላደል ቢሆንም (ልክ አጼ ሀይለስላሴ ልጃቸውን ለራስ /ስላሴ ጉግሳ እንደዳሯት ማለት እኮ ነው - ይሄኛው አልተሳካም ነበር እንጂ Laughing ) ለሆሴዕ በእ / ከተሰጠው ከዚህ ቃል አንጻር ስናየው ምንም ንስሀ የሚያስፈልግበት ምክንያት አይኖርም ::

የዞረበት ደራሲ Laughing Cool

እናመሰግንሃለ� እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ሠላም

እነ ሪቻርድ ዳውኪንስ መሳይ ዘረጦዎች ከጻፉልህ መጽሐፍ ላይ እንደከብት እየተነዳህ ቀንጭበህ ስለምታወጣ እንጂ መጽሐፍ ቅዱሱን ራስህ ብታነብብ ኖሮ ዳዊት በድርጊቱ ምን እንደደረሰበት : ለንስሐም ምን ያህል እንዳነባና የንስሓ ገቢዎች ሁሉ አርአያ ተደርጎ በእንባ የደረሰው ጸሎቱ እንደተመዘገበለት : ሶሎሞንም ለንስሓ በቀቢጸ ተስፋ ምን ያህል እንደኖረ እዚያው ተጽፎ ታገኘው ነበረ ::

ጥብርኤል ሆይ : እስቲ በስመአብ በልና መጽሐፍ ቅዱሱን አንብብ ?

ፀዋር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ኤርምያስ 8:8 እናንተስ። ጥበበኞች ነን የእግዚአብሔርም ሕግ ከእኛ ጋር ነው እንዴት ትላላችሁ ? እነሆ፥ የጸሐፊ ብርዕ ሐሰተኛ ነው በሐሰትም አድርጎአል።

Best evidence ever from the bible itself Exclamation The writers were liers Laughing
እናመሰግንሃለ

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ፀዋር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
ምክንያቱም አንድም ንስሀ ገብቶ አለበለዚያ ደግሞ በማርያም ስም የተጠማን ሰው ውሀ አጠጥቶ ከሀጢያቱ መንጻት እንደሚችልና የገነት ወራሽ እንደሚሆን (ultimate reward for his ... ንስሐ እንደሚያገኝ ) ያምናልና

እንክት !! ማርያምን የመሰለች እናት አለችዋ !! ደግሞ እርሷ ከሩህሩሁና መሓሪው ማንዴላ እንኳ ትነስ እንዴ ?! !!

ሪቻርድ ዳውኪንስ ወይም ካርል ማርክስ ቢሆኑ : ገዳዩን በሲሪያል ኪለርነት ፈርጀው : በኤሌክትሪክ ወንበር ጠብሰው በሰውየው ወንጀል ላይ የራሳቸውን ደግሞ ጨምረውበት ያሰናብቱት ነበር !! Laughing Laughing እንደነርሱ አፕሮች ቢሆን ኖሮ አለማችን ዛሬ የሕግ የበላይነት የተከበረባት መሆን ነበረባት :: ግን አልሆነማ !! ያለ ፍቅር ያለምሕረት አልሆነም !! ዓለም ራሷ ከፈራጅ ዳኛ ወይ ከወንጀል ጠበቃ ይልቅ ማንዴላን የሸለመችበት ምክንያቱ ያን ሓቅ ማስተባበል ስላልቻለች ነው ::

የሰውን ንስሓንና የእግዚአብሔር ምሕረትን መቃወምህ እንኳን መንፈሳዊነትን ቀርቶ ሰብኣዊነትን እንኳ ያልተረዳህ ጥብርኤል መሆንህን ያሳያል ::
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARKA Forum Index -> Warka General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: