WARKA Forum Index  
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ዋርካ ቻት - በአማርኛ በቀጥታ ይወያዩ! Warka Live Chat | Home (New!) | About us | Contact us
መልካም የአባቶች ቀን !!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARKA Forum Index -> Warka Intimate - ዋርካ ፍቅር

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ጌታ

ዋና አለቃ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sleepless girl እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:

Your future depends on your dreams....So go to sleep

ይሄን ለስሊፒ ንገሪያት Laughing
This message expresses the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of CyberEthiopia, its staff or its affiliates. If you think this message is inappropriate or violates our rules and regulations , please notify the Administrators by clicking on the report button below.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Report post
ስርርር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was like..... what? Seriously? where is sleepless anyway? Has she become sleepy? I want know and I need an anwer now! It is my right to know, because it is my right. I have the right to know, and my right is to know where sleepless is. I will stand up for my right, get up for my right, because it is my right. It is my right, and I demand respect for it right now. Because, it is my right, I need an answer. It is in deed my right to know where my dear sister has gone....I DEMAND AN ANSWER!
This message expresses the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of CyberEthiopia, its staff or its affiliates. If you think this message is inappropriate or violates our rules and regulations , please notify the Administrators by clicking on the report button below.
ሻቬዝ -x

ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry srrrrrr but you sound like an annoying drunkard husband who came home at 12.00 pm and could not find his wife in the bed .

ስርርር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
I was like..... what? Seriously? where is sleepless anyway? Has she become sleepy? I want know and I need an anwer now! It is my right to know, because it is my right. I have the right to know, and my right is to know where sleepless is. I will stand up for my right, get up for my right, because it is my right. It is my right, and I demand respect for it right now. Because, it is my right, I need an answer. It is in deed my right to know where my dear sister has gone....I DEMAND AN ANSWER!
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ጌታ እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
sleepless girl እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:

Your future depends on your dreams....So go to sleep

ይሄን ለስሊፒ ንገሪያት Laughing

ቕቕቕቕቕቕቕ ጌትሽ ይህ እንደ መስቀል ወፍ እየጠፉ ብቅ እያሉ አስተያይት መስጠት ቢቀርብህ አይሻልም .....????? Wink
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ሻቬዝ -x እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
sorry srrrrrr but you sound like an annoying drunkard husband who came home at 12.00 pm and could not find his wife in the bed .

ስርርር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:

ቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕ @ ሻቬዝ ......በደንብ ታዝበኽዋል ...........ቕቕቕቕቕ

ስርርርርሻ .... ምነው ምርቅንቅንቅንንንንንን ብለህ እንዴ የጻፍከው ?? ቕቕቕቕቕቕ ወይ አንተ ?? ለማንኛውም አለሁልህ የኔ አሳቢ ....የትም አልሄድኩም ........!!! Wink

ስርርር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

------

Last edited by ስርርር on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ስርርር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sleeples gal,

I am sure you are clean from weed and caat. you are sleepless because you like to hang out with people. Anyway, let me make it up to you, with this humour...

I heard it a long time ago. .....the story goes like this
"A young boy did his essay writing assighnment and submitted it to the teacher.

The next day, the teacher cried "Boby....Boby"!
Boby: Yes ma'am,...the boy replied
Teacher: Your composition is the worst I have ever read...it is unbelievable that one person could make so many mistakes
Boby: You are right ma'am, it is like I never been there in the class
Teacher: what do you mean?
Boby: My dad helped me, and he has never been to class..............
heheheheheh
ሾተል

ዋና አለቃ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ስርርር

[quote]Hi Sleeples gal,

Quote:
I am sure you are clean from weed and caat.

Anyway, let me make it up to you, with this humour...

አንተ ማነኽ የተሰረርክ ነገር ...የሰው ቋንቋ እንግሊዘኛ አታበላሽ ::አዲስ የእንግሊዘኛ ህግና አልፋቤት መፍጠር ጀመርክ እንዴ ?ሲያደርጉ አይተኽ ነው አይደል ?ኮፒ ፔስት አድርገኽ አምጥተኽ ልክ ከራስኽ እንደጻፍክ አድርገኽ ስህተት መስራትህ ነው ::

ሌት ሜክ ኢት አፕ ብሎ ኮማው ምንኛ ነው ?

ለማንኛውም ባንተ የተቀለደ ቀልድ ልስታፍልኽ

መጣሁ

ሾተል ነን

Last edited by ሾተል on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ሾተል

ዋና አለቃ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ስርርር called his gynecologist, and asked for an "emergency" appointment. The receptionist said to come right in. He rushed to the office, and was ushered right into an examination room. The doctor came into the exam room and asked about his problem.

He was very shy about his emergency problem, and asked the gynecologist to please examine his vagina.

So the doctor started to examine him. He stuck up his head after completing his examination. "I'm sorry, sir," he said, "but removing that vibrator is going to involve a very lengthy , delicate and expensive surgical operation."

"I'm not sure I can afford it," sighed the the old fag ስርርር . "But while I am here could you just replace the batteries? "

መጣን

ሾተል ነን ....ይኼንን ሩም አናውቀውም ነበር ...እስቲ ዘልቀን እናንበው ከመጀመርያ እስከመጨረሻው
ስርርር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

----

Last edited by ስርርር on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ሾተል

ዋና አለቃ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ስርርር እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
You know what, I am very much impressed with your English. Nice try!.... just don't give it up, ok.
(Ehehehehe it is George Bush... not me)

me no understand englisho...what you go mean.look at you,shame on you.if me know english i no no stay here in austria bot i de go waka na amerika to work in white house for obama and seduce di cleaning lady.i go sleep wiz her na oval office,I swear if i know english i go be di president of london or di minister of woma affairs to chope di whole toto (woman) for free.

shineke

ሾተል ነን
ስርርር

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ኧረ የልጅቷን ቤት አታበላሽ እባክህ .....ምን ይመስላል ይሄ !.... ፈታላ !

ኦስትሪያን በዚህ በዋርካ ውስጥ 100 ግዜ ይሆናል የጠራኸው ! እንደ ደህና አገር :: so what? ምን ይጠበስ ? ግመሬ ዝንጀሮ ነው የሚሉኝ ካልክ በህዋላ እኮ ነው የበቃሀኝ .... ደፍ ጥግ !

ቦኩ የምትባል ትንሽዬ ከተማ ወስጥ መኖር እንደዚህ ካንጠባረረ እኛ ምን እንበል እሺ ?
ሾተል

ዋና አለቃ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Doctor," the embarrassed ስርርር `s wife said, "I have a sexual problem. I can"t get it up for my husband anymore."

" Bring him back with you tomorrow and let me see what I can do."

The next day, the worried wife returned with her husband ስርርር .

"Take off your clothes, Mr.ስርርር ," the doctor said.

"Now turn all the way around. Lie down please. Uh-huh, I see. Okay, you may put your clothes back on." The doctor took the husband aside. "You"re in perfect health,Mrs ስርርር ," She said. "Your husband ስርርር didn"t give me an erection either due to ምስር የምታክል ኪንታሮት ወሸላ "

መጣን

ሾተል ነን
ሾተል

ዋና አለቃ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a short night of making love, ስርርር notices a photo of another man on his nightstand by the bed. He begins to worry. "Is this your husband?" he nervously asks."No, silly," his boy friend replies, snuggling up to him."Your boyfriend, then?" ስርርር continues."No, not at all," he says, nibbling away at his ear. "Is it your dad or your brother?" ስርርር inquires, hoping to be reassured."No, no, no!!!" he answers."Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands."That"s me before the surgery."

ወይ ስርርር ሉጢው ....የቦይፍሬንድህን የድሮ መልክ የማታውቅ ...አንተ ኪንግ ኦፍ ኮፒ ፓስታ ሹታ ላዛኛ

ሾተል ነን
ሾተል

ዋና አለቃ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ስርርር used to get teased at school for being small, because he was born prematurely. His dad told him they were wrong, He just survived the abortion.

ቅቅቅቅቅቅ ...ወይ ስርርርር የሆንክ ጎዶሎ ....

ሾተል ነን
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARKA Forum Index -> Warka Intimate - ዋርካ ፍቅር All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: