WARKA Forum Index  
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ዋርካ ቻት - በአማርኛ በቀጥታ ይወያዩ! Warka Live Chat | Home (New!) | About us | Contact us
መልካም የአባቶች ቀን !!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARKA Forum Index -> Warka Intimate - ዋርካ ፍቅር

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

እስኪ ይህን ደግሞ እዩ ...........

You wouldn't believe this. There is no privacy at all. Anyone can still it by looking up your passport information.
check this site out.

http://www.scrolllock.nl/passport/

( u can copy and paste it on z search engine if u can't open it here.)

መልካም ቆይታ
This message expresses the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of CyberEthiopia, its staff or its affiliates. If you think this message is inappropriate or violates our rules and regulations , please notify the Administrators by clicking on the report button below.
ሚልኪ ፊሊግ

አዲስ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first i cudnt blive it so............ i tried to get mine.....hahahahahahah..............i look h'at . ..........ya realy nocked me out ...........gir.....acctualy.........no matter where i am,no matter how charmfull i am ............am proud to be an african..................................................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing you feelin me girl
This message expresses the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of CyberEthiopia, its staff or its affiliates. If you think this message is inappropriate or violates our rules and regulations , please notify the Administrators by clicking on the report button below.
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ሚልኪ ፊሊግ እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
first i cudnt blive it so............ i tried to get mine.....hahahahahahah..............i look h'at . ..........ya realy nocked me out ...........gir.....acctualy.........no matter where i am,no matter how charmfull i am ............am proud to be an african..................................................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing you feelin me girl

ሚልኪ ፊለግ እኔም እንዳንተ ነበር ያልኩት መጀመሪያ ሳየው ቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕ I know what u r trying to say........anyway, it is good to know zat u had fun wiz it. Wink
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ሰላም ዋርካዎች
ካለፈው ላይ የቀረውን ነው የቀጠልኩት ...............

u know u r Abesha when,

You unwrap all your gifts carefully, so that you can reuse the wrapper.( ይህንንስ እኔም አደርግ ነበር )
Wink Wink Wink

You call a person you've never met before uncle or aunt.
Wink Wink Wink

More than 90% of the music CD's and cassettes in your home are illegal copies. ( ታዲያ $15 ላውጣ እንዴ ለአንድ ሲዲ ቕቕቕቕቕቕ )
Wink Wink Wink

Your garage is always full of stuff because you never throw anything away, just in case you need it someday.(a boot without a partner and the baby walker - baby's now 12 and you are 4Cool
Wink Wink Wink

You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottle from your stays at hotels. (Gocool, Sweet heart, African pride....)ቕቕቕቕቕ
Wink Wink Wink

You have almost always carry overweight baggage when travelling by plane. ( ከስንት አንዴ ለምንሄደው ታዲያ ሻምጣውን ማጨቅ ነው እንጂ ቕቕቕቕ )
Wink Wink Wink

If a store has a limit on the quantity of a product, then each member of the family will join separate queues to purchase the maximam quantity possible. (sugar,soap,rice,cooking fat etc etc during old good days)
Wink Wink Wink

Nobody in your family informs you that they are coming over for a visit. ( uncle, wife, sis-in-law, two nephews and a neighbour) have camped at home.
Wink Wink Wink

You stuff your pockets with, mints and toothpicks at restaurants. (Murray mints, wrappers, and salt shakers!) ቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕ በተለይ ስቴኪኒ ልክ ነው )
Wink Wink Wink

You only make telephone calls at a cheaper rate at night. ቕቕቕቕቕቕ

Wink Wink Wink

You never have less than 20 people to meet you at the airport or see you off even if it is a local flight.
Wink Wink Wink

You keep changing your Internet Service Provide because the first month is free. (I know some people including me LOL!.....) ሀረ አንዳንዱማ 3 ወር ነጻ አላቸው :: በተቻለ መጠን ቢል መቀነስ ነው እንጂ ቕቕቕቕቕቕ )
Wink Wink Wink

Office supplies mysteriously find their way to your home.(Yes,staple machine, office pins, punch machine,cellotapes, post-its,etc.)

Wink Wink Wink

When you are young, your parents buy you clothes and shoes at least two sizes too big so that they would last longer. ቕቕቕቕቕቕ ወፍራም ካልሲ ሲደረግበት ልክ ይሆናል )::
Wink Wink Wink

ለዛሬው ይህው ነው !!!!!!!!
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behind every successful woman, there is a satisfied man.
but behind a satisfied woman, there is an exhausted man Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

An arab was being interviewed at a US checkpoint.

'Your name pls.'?

"Abdul Aziz "

"Sex? "

"Six times a week!! "

"No, no, I mean male or female! "

"Doesn't matters, sometimes even camel !"
Laughing Laughing

Sex is like a restaurant. Sometimes you get full satisfactory service, and sometimes you have to be satisfied with self-service!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing Laughing

Why was the 2-piece swimsuit invented?
To separate the HAIRY section from the DAIRY section.
Laughing Laughing

Old lady, 85, a virgin, about to die, wanted her tombstone to read :
BORN A VIRGIN, LIVED A VIRGIN, DIED A VIRGIN.
z engraver shortened it to: "RETURNED UNOPENED"
Laughing Laughing

75 yr old man got married to a 15 yr girl.
On their first night both were crying - why??
Coz she didn't know anything, and he had forgotten everything. (አያድርስ ነው ቕቕቕቕቕቕቕ )
Laughing Laughing Laughing
መሪ ወንዝ

ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: MIRROR MIRROR Reply with quote

ሠላም !

ቆንጆ ቀልዶች እና አባባሎች ናቸው ----- በዚሁ ቀጥሉበት ::

MIRROR MIRROR

A woman went to shop for a mirror when she chanced upon an expensive one. When she asked why, the salesman told her it was magical, that if you recited a rhyme in front of it, your wishes would come true. The woman bought it and hung it on the door at home.

Mirror Mirror on the door
Make my busts a forty-four

The woman instantly had a huge chest. She told her husband but he was in doubt. He went to the mirror then and said:

Mirror Mirror on the door
Make my penis hit the floor

His legs were missing, leaving stumps mid-thigh

ተመኙ መሳካቱ አይቀርም እና ----Smile
መሪ ወንዝ
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕ መሪ ወንዝ .....አያድርስ ነው :: እንደዛስ
ከመመኘት ቢቀርስ ቕቕቕቕቕ
ይልመድብህ እስኪ .!!!!!!!!!!
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

አደራ ልጆች ጋር የምናወራውን እንጠንቀቅ ................!!

1st Scene . . .
> > Daddy and Mommy are fighting in the living room, right before their little son.
> > Daddy : Oh!!! You Bitch!
> > Mommy : What?? You Bastard!
> > Son : Daddy, Mommy, what's Bitch and Bastard?
> > At this moment, Daddy blushes. He quickly thinks up of something to say.
> > Daddy : It means Ladies and Gentlemen, Son.
> > Son : Oh I see!
> >

> > 2nd Scene . . .
> > Little Son was watching a TV show about premarital sex and there they mentioned the words 'breasts' and 'penises'.
> > Mommy was reading the papers.
> > Son : Mommy, what's breasts and penises?
> > At this moment, Mommy turned blue, and quickly thought of something to say.
> > Mommy : It means coats and hats, Son.
> > Son :Oh I see!
> >

> > 3rd Scene . . .
> > Daddy was shaving his beard and Son passed by the toilet. Suddenly, Daddy cut himself and screamed . . .
> > Daddy : "OH SHIT!!"
> > Son : "Daddy, what's shit?"
> > At this moment, Daddy's eyes bulged, and quickly thought of something to say.
> > Daddy : It means shaving cream, Son.
> > Son : Oh I see
> >

> > 4th Scene . . .
> > Christmas is approaching, and Mommy was stuffing the turkey into the stove.
> > The turkey just wouldn't fit into the stove, so she said . . .
> > Mommy : Oh ----!
> > Son : Mommy, what's ----?
> > At this moment, Mommy froze. She quickly thought of something to say.
> > Mommy : It means stuffing, Son.
> > Son : Oh I see!
> >
> > 5th Scene . . .
> > It's Christmas eve! Little Son exuberantly opened the door to let all his uncles, aunties, cousins and friends come into the house
> > Proudly, he said . . .

> > Welcome in, Bastards and Bitches! Please put all your breasts and penises at that corner of the house! My parents are busy at the moment.You see, Daddy is putting shit on his face upstairs and Mommy is ---- the turkey in the kitchen, but don't worry, they'll be out here in a minute!!

Wink Laughing Wink የልጅ ነገር .......
መሪ ወንዝ

ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: አዙሮ ማዬት Reply with quote

ሠላም Sleepless girl!

አዎ ! በሰል ያለ ሰው ህጻናትን መንከባከብ መጥፎ ቃላቶችን እና አባባሎችን እያረሙ መናገር ብሎም ከመወርወር አዙሮ ማዬት ይመረጣል ::

ለጨዋታ ያህል ይቺን ቀልድ ተመልከቱ :

Two men are escaping from a Mental Hospital late one moonless night. They get to the roof of the hospital and all they have to do is jump a pretty good distance across to the next building and they are home free.
The first man, a psychotic and afraid of nothing, is willing jump. The second man, however, is afraid of the dark, and is seriously considering returning to the hospital to deal with the issue.
The first man volunteers to jump across with the flashlight they have brought with them, and then shine the light back across to the second man.
"You can walk across on the beam of light and we will be away."
"You must be crazy," replies the second man, "you'll turn the flashlight off when I'm halfway across, and I'll fall! ----Smile

መልካም ሰንበት
መሪ ወንዝ
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ሰላምምምምምምምም
ኢሜል ተደርጎልኝ ስላሳቀኝ " ብቻውን የበላ ......." እንዳይሆንብኝ ሼር ላድርግ ብዬ ነው ::........

መሪያንችን (መለስ ) ሆይ የእለት ውዳሴ

መለስ ሆይ በቤተመንግስትህ የምትኖር
ስምህ ይወገድ መንግስትህ ይውደቅ
ፈቃድህ በፓርላማ ይሁን
ዛሬ በደላችንን ይቅር በለን
እኛ አድማ አናደርግም
አቤቱ ወደ ዴዴሳ አታግባን
ለግዜው መንግስት ያንተ ናትና
ሀይል አትጠቀም ::

Wink Laughing Wink
ሊስትሮው

ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: ..... Reply with quote

አሜን ..........

ብልሽ ምን ማለት ይሆን ???????? !!!!!
እሪኩም

ዋና ኮትኳች

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: ሪፖርት ፎርም Reply with quote

ሠላም Sleepless_girl----Smile

ሪፖርት ፎርም

1. Describe your problem:__________________________________________

2. Now, describe the problem accurately:__________________________________________
3. Speculate wildly about the cause of the problem: __________________________________________ __________________________________________

4. Problem Severity: A. Minor__ B. Minor__ C. Minor__ D. Trivial__

5. Nature of the problem: A. Locked Up__ B. Frozen__ C. Hung__ D. Shot__

6. Is your computer plugged in?Yes__ No__

7. Is it turned on? Yes__ No__

8. Have you tried to fix it yourself?Yes__ No__

9. Have you made it worse? Yes__

10. Have you read the manual? Yes__ No__

11. Are you sure you've read the manual?Yes__ No__

12. Are you absolutely certain you've read the manual? No__

13. Do you think you understood it? Yes__ No__

14. If `Yes' then why can't you fix the problem yourself? __________________________________________

15. How tall are you? Are you above this line?__________________________________________

16. What were you doing with your computer at the time the problem occurred?__________________________________________
17. If "nothing" explain why you were logged in.__________________________________________

18. Are you sure you aren't imagining the problem? Yes__ No__

19. How does this problem make you feel?__________________________________________

20. Tell me about your childhood.__________________________________________

21. Do you have any independent witnesses of the problem? Yes__ No__

22. Can't you do something else, instead of bothering me? Yes__

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our Computer Problems Form.

Please allow 1-week response time so that the problem will resolve its self or you will reboot your computer, most likely resolving the issue.

ፎርሙን ሞልተሽ ላኪልኝ ---- ለሌሎችም አስተላልፊ ! በተለይ ለፉፊ እና meote ብሎም ምርቃና እና ደባደቦ ወዘተረፈ ---Smile
እሪኩም ከቦሩ ሜዳ
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: ..... Reply with quote

ሊስትሮው እንደጻፈ(ች)ው:
አሜን ..........

ብልሽ ምን ማለት ይሆን ???????? !!!!!

ቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕ " ይሁና " ማለት ነው እንድልህ ነው ??? እኔም " አሜን " ልባላ !!!!!!!! Wink Rolling Eyes
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕቕ እሪኩም አንዳንዱ ጥያቄ በጣም ያስቃል :: ሳይካትሪስት የሚጠይቅ ነው የሚመስለው ....ቕቕቕቕቕቕ but I am working on it...I have to measure my height and stuffs like zat LOOOOOL
sleepless girl

ውሃ አጠጪ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

የብርቅዬ Rolling Eyes መሪዎቻችንን ፋሽን ሾው እስኪ እዩት ..!!!!!!!!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/ygidey/mengistu.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARKA Forum Index -> Warka Intimate - ዋርካ ፍቅር All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25

Jump to: